SportsWrath

Anyone lese psyched that most of us cant watch the Giants game at home?

MakeMeSomeFoodHo

Agreed. :brooding:

this could have been the biggest game of the year for the giants and I wouldnt even be able to have some friends over to watch it. they really should work something out where the teams home markets get broadcast locally. Now I have to go to a fucking bar and watch the game....I hate watching games in bars

Well be glad that you don't have the NFL Network right now. I actually usually like it but this week it's all NE all the time. They are actually showing all the regular season games that NE played (like I give 2 shits). There is also going to be a 5 hour pre-game show on Saturday which should figure to be a big NE jerk off fest. I doubt the Giants are going to get any coverage at all; as usual. :brooding:

I hope the Giants and Bradshaw run the Pats into the ground. :rock:

this could have been the biggest game of the year for the giants and I wouldnt even be able to have some friends over to watch it. they really should work something out where the teams home markets get broadcast locally. Now I have to go to a fucking bar and watch the game....I hate watching games in bars

It will broadcast on Channel 9.

thank fucking god. I cant stand watching games in bars...now I dont have to.

After my little awkward situation last year, I don't want to go to a bar. As most of you guys know.. I look Italian... let's just say more Italian than Irish. I made a few phone calls last year and did an internet search to find a bar nearby that had the NFL network. Not sure why there were lots of weird looks from those Irish Patrons... Let's just say it feld weird... Everyone knew one another and there's Nas sitting there trying to mind his business.. but those weird looks were hard to ignore.

Will it be broadcast in Huge Dick?

That's my concern. Channel 9 isn't HD (doesn't have an HD equivlant).. oh well.

If you don't have NFL network, switch your tv service. It's worth it.

It's the only thing that gets me through the offseason.

Not to mention all the game replays.

I plan on it. weighing the difference between Dishnetwork and Directv

Nesta do you know id the p4-p5 can be compromised yet? I am pretty sure the Dishnetwork is still "Programmable" :ph34r: