19 members have voted

1. 1. Poll

• Dolphins Go 0-16
    • Cam Cameron is Fired.
    • Patriots Go 16-0
    • The Giants Go 12-4
    • All of the Above.
    • None of the Above.

Um....is this some kind of SAT question? Cause All of the Above....isn't possible. How could the Giants go 12-4 and the Patriots go 16-0?

Glad to see some people are awake. :P I voted all of the above just to screw with you guys. If I had to bet though it would be Dolphins 0-16. The Dolphins have had so many coaches that Huzinga will probably give Cameron another shot.

Really? No one thinks Cam is gonna get canned...? Hmmm....

I think Cam will stay no matter what because the Dolphins need a coach for a few years and firing him would just make things worse. Who ever gets hired in Atlanta should get a free pass for a while after all the the shit that has gone down this year.

I think the Jets beat them and the Giants beat them.

Care to make a little wager on that?

How bout a good old sig bet?

You win, you choose my sig. And vice versa.

I'll cook up something nice and gay for you.

I'll even spot you 14 on the jets.

Care to make a little wager on that?

How bout a good old sig bet?

You win, you choose my sig. And vice versa.

I'll cook up something nice and gay for you.

I'll even spot you 14 on the jets.

That's a sucker's bet. He needs to be right twice while you only need to be 1 out of 2. You'd need to spot him serious point on both games to even it up.

You'd bet against the Giants? :o

Ofcourse. If you're a Giants fan long enough, you eventually learn to never bet with your heart.

BTW, I have a chance to clinch 50 bucks tonight with a Texans loss. doesn't look like it will happen.

Bet a coworker the Giants would have the best record of the two. Houston fans are such suckers.

They lose one more (Indy and Jax upcoming) and I win OR Giants win one more I win.

Ofcourse. If you're a Giants fan long enough, you eventually learn to never bet with your heart.

BTW, I have a chance to clinch 50 bucks tonight with a Texans loss. doesn't look like it will happen.

Bet a coworker the Giants would have the best record of the two. Houston fans are such suckers.

They lose one more (Indy and Jax upcoming) and I win OR Giants win one more I win.

I've been a fan for about 17 years, or there abouts. I just refrain from betting at all, money anyway.