SportsWrath

Its time to rest Burress

osi724dasack

Ive said it once and ill say it again

Sit Plaxico..the sooner the better

at this rate he will be slower then Fred Robbins come playoff time

we need a healthy Plaxico that can practice and stay on page with Eli if we want to go anywhere in the playoffs...

so 4 weeks rest should be plenty

sit him 3 games...then week 17 give him a few snaps to get the rust off from sitting...

then week 1 playoffs he should be healthy enough to be the playmaker he is when healthy...and stretch the field...

so we should basically run Droughns 25x a game to rest BJ too

smoking a blunt before practice would allow Plaxico to practive too...as golferdude just reminded me

he would have to smoke before the game then too..... that was always a rule in college. If you smoked while you studied, you had to smoke before taking the test...helped you remember. It worked pretty well, except for Calc.

ok this is proof plax needs to rest

DESPITE A big game today..

if healthy he has 3 TD's

cuz on that one pass where he was caught from behind...if healthy Plax outruns the whole d today and scores another TD...and there was another play that if he was healthy hed have another six...

so the score would have been 30-13 if he was healthy...

If he's able to play every week, that tells me the "injury" isn't that bad. It's a fucking ankle and if it was bad enough he won't be able to run at all. Sorry if I come off stubborn but I don't buy he's really injured.

The score would have been 30-13 anyway if Eli Manning could complete passes in the red zone.

Come on, he threw one pass in the red zone, and Shockey didn't catch it. Considering the half-assed game Shockey had today, who's to say that he ran out the play?

At least admit the kid had a decent game this week.

Come on, he threw one pass in the red zone, and Shockey didn't catch it. Considering the half-assed game Shockey had today, who's to say that he ran out the play?

At least admit the kid had a decent game this week.

I admitted he played decent. But there was another pass to Shockey on a separate drive that was poor and right after the first poor pass on the wide open fade to Shockey, he missed Burress on a nice slant and sit. All it took was two good throws.

I just don't buy that he had a "good" game because he managed to not throw an INT for 6 or fumble.

If he's able to play every week, that tells me the "injury" isn't that bad. It's a fucking ankle and if it was bad enough he won't be able to run at all. Sorry if I come off stubborn but I don't buy he's really injured.

he got chased down my by there SS...Plax rapes any SS in the NFL in a footrace when healthy

I admitted he played decent. But there was another pass to Shockey on a separate drive that was poor and right after the first poor pass on the wide open fade to Shockey, he missed Burress on a nice slant and sit. All it took was two good throws.

I just don't buy that he had a "good" game because he managed to not throw an INT for 6 or fumble.

NY Giants Comp Att Yds Pct Y/A Sack YdsL TD Int

E. Manning 17 31 219 54.8 7.1 2 12 1 0

I don't see any reason for "buts" in these stats. It wasn't a game for the ages, but he certainly played well enough to win. Simms in his heyday won plenty of games with stats like these.

And considering Shockey's ability to catch a ball lately, I don't think he's a good barometer.

NY Giants Comp Att Yds Pct Y/A Sack YdsL TD Int

E. Manning 17 31 219 54.8 7.1 2 12 1 0

I don't see any reason for "buts" in these stats. It wasn't a game for the ages, but he certainly played well enough to win. Simms in his heyday won plenty of games with stats like these.

And considering Shockey's ability to catch a ball lately, I don't think he's a good barometer.

Those are decent stats. DECENT. When is Eli Manning going to be good? Can anyone answer me that?

Those are decent stats. DECENT. When is Eli Manning going to be good? Can anyone answer me that?

Eli is better than decent. He plays better when the temperature is 40 or above. Too bad the last 3 games of the season are at home and Buffalo.

Comes the playoffs, I hope we play at Tampa Bay.. then move on to Dallas... Remember Eli shreded the Dallas D.. it was our D that sucked balls back then. Don't be too harsh on the kid. I was too young to really know or watch Phil Simms.. so all I know is Dave, where's my advil, Brown, and Kerry, Deer in the headlights, Collins...

This kids has given us far more excitement than anyone I know. This kid can only get better. I really think his supporting staff need to step up. Our WR corp is not good... be it injuries or whatever else.

I think Moss is going to become something special.. enter Steve Smith. I love Toomer to death but he's not having a Toomer-like season. Shockey is not the Shockey we saw in his rookie year. Eli had one really terrible game against the vikes.. Romo had a worse game against the Bills.

ELI could lead us to a super bowl and he could win it by 1 point and people would still not be happy. What a lot of people would like is for Eli to be like a Cup-O-Soup, like Brady or Romo just add hot water and ahhhhh oooohh MMMMMM hes so good. Well tell you what , he may be the old fashion style simmer on the stove all day soup now tell me in the end wich would be better?

ELI could lead us to a super bowl and he could win it by 1 point and people would still not be happy. What a lot of people would like is for Eli to be like a Cup-O-Soup, like Brady or Romo just add hot water and ahhhhh oooohh MMMMMM hes so good. Well tell you what , he may be the old fashion style simmer on the stove all day soup now tell me in the end wich would be better?

Let's not forget that Shockey hasn't been Shockey..Sad to say Shockey hasn't lived up to the hype. We have a mediocre TE at best... Burress is at half speed, Toomer is not having a Toomer-like season, Moss in the game for 5 seconds, Smith has been injured... Our RBs have been rotating in and out of the trainer's room... And we're still 9-4... 9-2 since our D got it together.

Yet some people are still bitching :furious:

What kind of soup? I mean, I wouldn't want to have Ramen if it was simmering on the stove all day...but split pea soup...boy, I'll tell you, that is definitely a "better the second day" soup...hunks 'o ham...grainy grean pea goodness...mmmmmm... :drool:

Then again, there's always pizza.

People keep talking about how we haven't beaten anyone good.

That's the wrong thing to focus on.

We haven't lost to anyone bad, and that's what the Giant's of old would do.

Yeah we did lose to Minny, but they're not a bad team. They'll be in the playoffs.

People keep talking about how we haven't beaten anyone good.

That's the wrong thing to focus on.

We haven't lost to anyone bad, and that's what the Giant's of old would do.

Yeah we did lose to Minny, but they're not a bad team. They'll be in the playoffs.

You're right Dal, GB & Min are all good/decent teams. It just means we're not a great team, which is true enough.