SportsWrath

next year we steal Martz

osi724dasack

GIVE him all the money he wants to be our OC (this way TC will have some control over him to run the damn ball)

and he would really really get this underachieving offense to play and be the #1 offense in the league

He couldnt turn Calvin Johnson, Roy Williams, and Mike Furrey into the #1 offense in the league.

But I guarantee he will with Toomer Burress and Moss!

I want Mike Martz nowhere near this team. You get him, then you have to pay for his ego to come with him and it's bigger.

Agreed. He doesn't believe in pass-protection, and that's the LAST thing Eli needs. It's amazing that Kitna still knows his own name.

Ditto on nixing Martz. WAY overrated... unless you like reverses from the goal-line.

And Tree... you're not talking about MIKE Nolan, are you? He was a D-coordinator before he was a head coach.

Sorry, brain fart. I meant Norv Turner, who is a great OC and lousy HC.

Hire David Cutcliff away from Tennessee Volunteers.

He did wonders with Eli at Ole Miss.

I remember talk of this last season, and there were a lot of responses stating that he has health problems. IDK about now tho.

GIVE him all the money he wants to be our OC (this way TC will have some control over him to run the damn ball)

and he would really really get this underachieving offense to play and be the #1 offense in the league

The Dog thinks this may be the only time anyone has ever demanded wanting the likes of Mike Martz...afterall, he did so well grinding St. Louis to a halt...and he has done so much with a loaded offense in Detroit, why not give him a chance...