SportsWrath

Do I dare say

NeMesiS

I dunno if he's lost a step, but he really hasn't been involved much at all from what I've seen. He doesn't seem to be making the BIG catches we got so used to the last few years. I dunno if thats eli not finding him or him not getting open, but something needs to give.

Maybe we do need to get Moss on the field more.

I say get Mix up outta the PS, and move Toomer to the slot. He may have lost a step, but he would be killer against the nickle.

I said this at the beginning of the year that thats what we should have done and I got criticized by the Toomerites :P No offense to Toomer but he has not been .....how should I put it....spectacular this year. Sure he has some nice foot dragging catches in the beginning of the year but I don't see him getting any hardly a catch in a game now. Seems to be after he lost his 1 catch per game streak we has turned some what silent on the field.

I still want to see The Annexation of the Meadowland :flex:

I said this at the beginning of the year that thats what we should have done and I got criticized by the Toomerites :P No offense to Toomer but he has not been .....how should I put it....spectacular this year. Sure he has some nice foot dragging catches in the beginning of the year but I don't see him getting any hardly a catch in a game now. Seems to be after he lost his 1 catch per game streak we has turned some what silent on the field.

I still want to see The Annexation of the Meadowland :flex:

Im not sure how willing I would have been at the begining of the season, cause Toomer looked 28 again in camp. but Im sure for it now. Everyone seems to have found a new love for Moss, I just dont see it. Mix on the other hand looks like he could be exactly like Plax, very tall, and pretty fast. Good hands too from what we've seen of him.

On Sirius this week they were talking about how open he was against the Cowboys, but Eli was throwing mostly to Shockey... cuz he was open all day too.

Just not getting a lot of looks right now.

I heard that too, I also heard them note that he was so wide open and they were surprised they never took a shot with him down the field since they took Plax away in that regard. Makes you wonder if he just cannot get by the Db's on a consistent basis anymore.

Is it me, or has Toomer really lost a step this year? He really hasn't done much this year. :unsure:

As much as I love the guy, yes he does look like he lost a step. But again that was the point of drafting Steve Smith.

I say get Mix up outta the PS, and move Toomer to the slot. He may have lost a step, but he would be killer against the nickle.

If it's up to me, it would Mix, Toomer, and Moss on the field.. Mix = Plax for less money.