SportsWrath

Banned from giants.com MB

fbomb

I got a temp suspension for. believe it or not, spelling out "ass" like this: "@zz". I was suppose to be let back on after 24 hours. I just tried and it says:

User Account Banned

You are no longer allowed to access the forums. If you believe this is in error, please check with the administrator(s) or moderator(s).

AND there's no way to contact anyone when you're banned!!

What the fuck is up with those Nazi mods???

I got a temp suspension for. believe it or not, spelling out "ass" like this: "@zz". I was suppose to be let back on after 24 hours. I just tried and it says:

User Account Banned

You are no longer allowed to access the forums. If you believe this is in error, please check with the administrator(s) or moderator(s).

You need to be here anyway. This is the place to be even if Nem acts up sometimes :ph34r:

jk Nem :P

You need to be here anyway. This is the place to be even if Nem acts up sometimes :ph34r:

jk Nem :P

I just wish there was more traffic here. It's tough to get a good argument going when it takes so long to get a reply. Once my jucies get flowing I want immediate gratification.

I just wish there was more traffic here. It's tough to get a good argument going when it takes so long to get a reply. Once my jucies get flowing I want immediate gratification.

There is a lot of traffic here, brother. You probably caught most of us when the game is at 4. I personally had to drive around looking for pick up football games.. sitting at home waiting for the game is atrocious.

Besides, we do have the GD and the all famous Politics and Religion section. I gave up on the Giants board way back. We have the core participants here.. the sane ones... You won't find any "Trade Eli" threads here.

User Account Banned

Welcome...for the mean time. Fbomb, you're alway welcome here.