SportsWrath

Just out of curiosity

Dragon

If the season ended today what Giants do you see making it to the Pro Bowl?

Obviously Osi gets in and Strahan would get in because he's Strahan, but do you see guys like Tuck, Pierce, or Kiwi getting in?

Plax and Osi are shoe-ins, the others I'm not so sure. I bet your ass Romo makes it again.

Right now he would deserve it. That Buffalo game isn't enough to take away how good he has been playing.

Snee HAS to make it this year. The guy is a monster on the field looking to take out whoever gets in the way of the ball carrier.

Diehl deserves honorable mention just because there were so many question marks surrounding his move to LT and he has done a phenomenal job protecting Eli and giving the backs room to run.

Right now he would deserve it. That Buffalo game isn't enough to take away how good he has been playing.

Snee HAS to make it this year. The guy is a monster on the field looking to take out whoever gets in the way of the ball carrier.

Diehl deserves honorable mention just because there were so many question marks surrounding his move to LT and he has done a phenomenal job protecting Eli and giving the backs room to run.

Shit, I think Diehl moving to LT and there being questions should be the reason he gets in. But he wont. <_< Snee should also be a shoe in like Plax and Osi, and if it were today, throw Eli in there.

Shit, I think Diehl moving to LT and there being questions should be the reason he gets in. But he wont. <_< Snee should also be a shoe in like Plax and Osi, and if it were today, throw Eli in there.

I don't think Madden has mentioned Snee enough for him to make it. There's a reason lots of the Pro Bowl O-Linesmen have been there 8-10 times. They rarely get noticed by the general public unless some commentator is felating them and the camera men zoom in on them.

I don't think Madden has mentioned Snee enough for him to make it. There's a reason lots of the Pro Bowl O-Linesmen have been there 8-10 times. They rarely get noticed by the general public unless some commentator is felating them and the camera men zoom in on them.

felating? You mean, like this??

gaybees.gif

I think that Eli's TD-INT Ratio will make people shy away from him, even though I've only seen 3 or 4 that were really his fault.

Does Ross get in? Normally I'd think that this is absurd to even think about, but just from the difference he's made since he became a starter I think he'd deserve it if the season ended now. His three INTs are tied for 3rd in the NFC with Marcus Trufant.

What about Shockey? I can definately see Jason Witten getting in, but who else is there?

I think that Eli's TD-INT Ratio will make people shy away from him, even though I've only seen 3 or 4 that were really his fault.

Does Ross get in? Normally I'd think that this is absurd to even think about, but just from the difference he's made since he became a starter I think he'd deserve it if the season ended now. His three INTs are tied for 3rd in the NFC with Marcus Trufant.

What about Shockey? I can definately see Jason Witten getting in, but who else is there?

I doubt Ross will unless he ends up with phenomenal numbers or wins Rookie of the Week a few time to raise his profile. Cooley will be in the mix for the 2nd NFC TE as he's a prominant red-zone receiver with 4 TDs so far to Shockey's 2, though far less receptions and yards.

The under-use of Shockey has been my biggest disappointment with the team this season. I can live with that though.

I doubt Ross will unless he ends up with phenomenal numbers or wins Rookie of the Week a few time to raise his profile. Cooley will be in the mix for the 2nd NFC TE as he's a prominant red-zone receiver with 4 TDs so far to Shockey's 2, though far less receptions and yards.

The under-use of Shockey has been my biggest disappointment with the team this season. I can live with that though.

I forgot about Cooley... dammit.

As far as Ross goes, I just want to see a NYG CB in the Pro Bowl.

Right now, based on form, you'd have to say the only ones that should make it is Plax and Osi. Eli won't get in over Favre and Romo and I believe that if Tampa has a winning record then Garcia will get it over him.

Shockey could get in because he's been there before, but not over Witten. Pierce has a chance as a backup. I think this is the first year that Strahan probably won't be considered.

I can't see them even consider jacobs unless he goes crazy the rest of the year seeing as he already missed 4 games, and "he's not Tiki". Trust me, he needs another year.

If they had any clue though, Snee would get in.

Right now, based on form, you'd have to say the only ones that should make it is Plax and Osi. Eli won't get in over Favre and Romo and I believe that if Tampa has a winning record then Garcia will get it over him.

Shockey could get in because he's been there before, but not over Witten. Pierce has a chance as a backup. I think this is the first year that Strahan probably won't be considered.

I can't see them even consider jacobs unless he goes crazy the rest of the year seeing as he already missed 4 games, and "he's not Tiki". Trust me, he needs another year.

If they had any clue though, Snee would get in.

True, it'll be the same oldies, like W Jones(is he injured?), L allen, F Adams etc. <_<

Shock will definatley make it over Whitten, regardless of the #'s, thats just who people vote in. And as far as Garcia goes, I believe if Seattle maintains a decent record, it'll be Hasselbeck before Garcia or Eli. But it shouldnt be.

Osi is the only lock that we have.

Plax should make it, but might not since Holt, Smith, and Owens are all in the NFC and they all are "name" recievers.

Based on how he's playing right now, Eli is borderline... but for all the talk about how great he is and how much of a leader he is this year, he still looks like Eli to me... bad mechanics from time to time, and throws at least one HORRENDOUSLY stupid pick per game. As of now you're looking at Favre, Homo, and possibly Hasselbeck or Bulger over him (again... they're the "names"), but I'd say Eli has played at least as well as Hasselbeck and better than Bulger. Let's also not forget the "Eli's not as good as Peyton" bias.

I think the league and fans are finally hip to the fact that Shockey is overhyped. One great play and one boneheaded one each week... sometimes two of each if he's having a "good game."

Eli would make the pro bowl,he would not start. Sadly Romo would(but that can change)

Plax would make it on offense as would Snee.

On defense OSI would make it as would probably Pierce. STrahan would not be a pro bowler right now and Tuck would be on the fence(I suspect that he is not an everydown player could hurt him)

So after 7 games(which is silly to even say) the Giants Pro Bowlers are Manning, Plax(starter), Snee(starter) Osi(starter) and Pierce.

I hate to say it guys, but you can forget about Chris Snee too... though he's played at a Pro Bowl level.

Leonard Davis is a "name" who has "resurrected his career" with the Cowboys... he's in. Next in line is the tackle Philly drafted who was too fat to be a tackle so he plays guard.

Snee's out, though I'd take him over those two guys any day of the week.

I hate to say it guys, but you can forget about Chris Snee too... though he's played at a Pro Bowl level.

Leonard Davis is a "name" who has "resurrected his career" with the Cowboys... he's in. Next in line is the tackle Philly drafted who was too fat to be a tackle so he plays guard.

Snee's out, though I'd take him over those two guys any day of the week.

I was thinking the Guard that the Skins signed from the Jets this year, forget his name.