SportsWrath

Willie Ponder anyone?

osi724dasack

ok first of all I dont like RW returning punts

and Bradshaw was nice on KR's only the bastard couldnt hold onto the ball

Droughns will never break one

so why not sign Willie Ponder? He was a great return man, he would give us a little spark on Kr's...

or why not make Moss return kicks and punts...his speed and quickness would help him break a long one.

RW may never take one to the bank, but he won't muff a punt either.

Your are right about Bradshaw.

Droughns probably won't but he won't drop it either.

I never really thought he was great. He had a couple of good returns that padded his stats. I don't recall watching the Giants going "Wow look at that great field position!"....ever. Plus he never returned punts.

As far as Moss goes...he was given a shot in training camp at both spots. He isn't getting on the field as a WR much so you ewould expect them to want to get him on anyway possible...that he isn't speaks volumes to me.

RW may never take one to the bank, but he won't muff a punt either.

Your are right about Bradshaw.

Droughns probably won't but he won't drop it either.

I never really thought he was great. He had a couple of good returns that padded his stats. I don't recall watching the Giants going "Wow look at that great field position!"....ever. Plus he never returned punts.

As far as Moss goes...he was given a shot in training camp at both spots. He isn't getting on the field as a WR much so you ewould expect them to want to get him on anyway possible...that he isn't speaks volumes to me.

Miserable Moss is another example of the Giants being unable to gauge the talent of a college player. This useless runt was drafted after management made a deal that cost draft picks. His name may be Moss but it should be Loss :rolleyes:

Miserable Moss is another example of the Giants being unable to gauge the talent of a college player. This useless runt was drafted after management made a deal that cost draft picks. His name may be Moss but it should be Loss :rolleyes:

uhhhh, yah, and then watch, we'll cut him and he'll do wonders for another team simply because we never gave him a shot or let him get on the field. just like every WR we draft.

uhhhh, yah, and then watch, we'll cut him and he'll do wonders for another team simply because we never gave him a shot or let him get on the field. just like every WR we draft.

like who?? Ikie?? Joe J ? Tim C? i'm just wondering which WR we ever drafted became a standout on another team?

ike who?? Ikie?? Joe J ? Tim C? i'm just wondering which WR we ever drafted became a standout on another team?

Ed Mc Caffrey lit it up every year with the Broncos... and Jurevicious and Patten are solid. But I see your point.

Ed Mc Caffrey lit it up every year with the Broncos... and Jurevicious and Patten are solid. But I see your point.

And Storms point was give the guy a chance. Right now the offensive focus is run the ball and get the ball into the hands of Burress, Shockey, and Toomer. Moss certainly could be doing more but to come up with stupid nicknames for him now is very premature.