SportsWrath

POWER RANKINGS 10/2

jerseygiantfan

See, the Skins are ranked behind us yet have a better record, makes sense.

Seriously, can I have a column on these sports sites, I mean, what are the qualifications? None. If so I have plenty of experience in that.

Don't you just love how they kiss the cowboys' ass? I mean we did score 35 points against them. That game was a shoot out and their last TD should've been called back.

Oh well, they'll be here soon.

Don't you just love how they kiss the cowboys' ass? I mean we did score 35 points against them. That game was a shoot out and their last TD should've been called back.

Yes Nas, that irks the crap outta me. Just be glad you dont live here in AZ, they show the Cowgirlz more than they show the Cardinals. You shoulda seen. My girl and I went to a local swapmeet here in town to do some shopping, and practically everyone was wearing Cowboys jerseys..........DURING THE COWBOYS-RAMS GAME!! All of em, walking around, jerseys, hats, totally matching as if they were the biggest fans. And the game was on at that moment. What was even funnier, was alot of the jerseys had names on the back such as, ISMAIL and CARTER.

LMAO!!!!!!!!

I don't think anyone is kissing their ass right now. Cowboys are whupping teams. Look, 4 weeks ago our defense sucked and now they are the next big thing. Has anyone scored 35 on the Cowboys since?

If the Cowboys are in the top 5 right now, it's on merit. It will make it all the more when they take their beating at Giants stadium.

Having the Redskins that high up after we beat them is just ridiculous. Also, they say right there in the paragraph about the cowboys, that thier record is deceiving, that they havent faced a good D and thier opponents have 3 wins between em. Then why the hell are they 3rd???? :huh:

Having the Redskins that high up after we beat them is just ridiculous. Also, they say right there in the paragraph about the cowboys, that thier record is deceiving, that they havent faced a good D and thier opponents have 3 wins between em. Then why the hell are they 3rd???? :huh:

HA HA HA...That's a great statistic, BigBlue. Who should be 3rd? The Giants? :lol:

And the Patriots opponents only have 4 wins between them... :o Maybe the Giants should be ahead of the Patriots because they haven't faced a good defense either...

HA HA HA...That's a great statistic, BigBlue. Who should be 3rd? The Giants? :lol:

And the Patriots opponents only have 4 wins between them... :o Maybe the Giants should be ahead of the Patriots because they haven't faced a good defense either...

No numnuts, I didnt say we should be 3rd, but it definatley shouldnt be Dallas. I know I hate Dallas, I know I seem bias, but I really do believe Dallas is not as good as thier record reflects. What happened vs St Louis has very little to do with Dallas, and more St Louis being HORRIBLE. I dont care how bad a team is, when Romo was almost sacked for a huge loss, then turned it into a first down, you should be able to stop that. The Rams are pathetic, that was no big accomplishment. The only big accomplishment you can chalk up was against the Giants, because we are the best team youve played, but you got us while in dissarray. And we still torched your D for 35 pts. And you guys scored 38 points on us(thats right, Im a realist, I only deal with earned TD''s, one of T.O's was not a TD). Its gonna be a very different story when we meet again. You better get your boyz on the horn, tell em to pack plenty of ice, cause were bringin the pain to those scummy cowgirlz!!!!!Theyll be introduced to the fury that is.................SPAGS DEFENSE!!

Fuck the Cowboys :furious:

No numnuts, I didnt say we should be 3rd, but it definatley shouldnt be Dallas. I know I hate Dallas, I know I seem bias, but I really do believe Dallas is not as good as thier record reflects. What happened vs St Louis has very little to do with Dallas, and more St Louis being HORRIBLE. I dont care how bad a team is, when Romo was almost sacked for a huge loss, then turned it into a first down, you should be able to stop that. The Rams are pathetic, that was no big accomplishment. The only big accomplishment you can chalk up was against the Giants, because we are the best team youve played, but you got us while in dissarray. And we still torched your D for 35 pts. And you guys scored 38 points on us(thats right, Im a realist, I only deal with earned TD''s, one of T.O's was not a TD). Its gonna be a very different story when we meet again. You better get your boyz on the horn, tell em to pack plenty of ice, cause were bringin the pain to those scummy cowgirlz!!!!!Theyll be introduced to the fury that is.................SPAGS DEFENSE!!

Fuck the Cowboys :furious:

Who should be 3rd Bigblue?

If you want to rag on opponents, the same can be said for the Giants. The Eagles without a starting tackle and, more importantly, without Westbrook?

Osi's impressive performance aside, my Pop Warner coach could have come up with a game plan to stop the Eagles last week... :o

If you want to rag on opponents, the same can be said for the Giants. The Eagles without a starting tackle and, more importantly, without Westbrook?

Osi's impressive performance aside, my Pop Warner coach could have come up with a game plan to stop the Eagles last week... :o

Where was your pop warner coach when the Lions needed him?

We have a new starting tackle too, and he owned Trent Cole. The reason Justice couldnt do the same, is not becasue of Justice. Whoever was there, was gettin owned by Osi that nite. And how much of a difference would Wetbrook have really made? Buckhalter had 100+ yds and played very well. And the O and McNabb still got....OWNED.

P.S. Way to avoid the next meeting comment, is fear starting to set in?? :P

We have a new starting tackle too, and he owned Trent Cole. The reason Justice couldnt do the same, is not becasue of Justice. Whoever was there, was gettin owned by Osi that nite. And how much of a difference would Wetbrook have really made? Buckhalter had 100+ yds and played very well. And the O and McNabb still got....OWNED.

P.S. Way to avoid the next meeting comment, is fear starting to set in?? :P

Way to avoid the "who should be 3rd" question, which is really the point of all this.

If you are really comparing Brian Westbrook to Buckhalter you are insane. There is a reason Westbrook is not only the starter, but considered by most to be one of the more dangerous weapons in the NFC, and the Eagles simply are not the same without him.

As far as the "next meeting" goes, trust me when I say, it is irrelevant. Should the Giants put forth the ultimate effort and actually win the game, the Cowboys will be too far ahead for it to matter... :o