SportsWrath

POWER RANKINGS 10/2

jerseygiantfan

Personally, I think the Dog just owned you. dude.

And it's Stuey.

Why? Cause he wouldnt worship at the altar of westbrook? Our defense hit Dmac 25 times dude. They were not going to win that game. And God Help the Jets this week, cause Chad is a dead man walking.

Why? Cause he wouldnt worship at the altar of westbrook? Our defense hit Dmac 25 times dude. They were not going to win that game. And God Help the Jets this week, cause Chad is a dead man walking.

The Dog is no cowboys fan...and aren't you the same person who attacked the Dog this summer for suggesting that Brandon Jacobs has yet to prove that he can carry the load as the Giant's primary back? The Dog is quite certain you were adament about the fact that he was going to be blowing up defenses, and you were downright hostile towards the Dog for suggesting that he may not...hmmmm, how did you do there?

The Dog is no cowboys fan...and aren't you the same person who attacked the Dog this summer for suggesting that Brandon Jacobs has yet to prove that he can carry the load as the Giant's primary back? The Dog is quite certain you were adament about the fact that he was going to be blowing up defenses, and you were downright hostile towards the Dog for suggesting that he may not...hmmmm, how did you do there?

We'll see, cause in case you havent noticed, Jacobs has been injured. Im sure Jay still sticks by his prediction for BJ, he's just gotta play for it to come to fruition.

Personally, I think the Dog just owned you. dude.

And it's Stuey.

LOL....It doesnt say under your avatar, so I need to ask. Are you a Giants fan?? Just asking, cause if you are, stop rooting IMMEDIATLEY. Taking the Dogs side and celebrating "bringing down a fellow fan" as you put it. Get the hell outta here. :rolleyes: And one would ask about your eyesight, where do you see that he "owned" me??? :huh: You must need to spend more time here dude, you havent yet seen the schmuckiness that the dog embraces. You know who agrees with and likes the dog around here??? The dog. <_<

I was hostile tward you cause you come here to rip the Giants, and dont have the balls to say who your team is. Your pathetic at the very least, as a football fan. BTW Jacobs is still going to blow up defenses, starting this week.

I was hostile tward you cause you come here to rip the Giants, and dont have the balls to say who your team is. Your pathetic at the very least, as a football fan. BTW Jacobs is still going to blow up defenses, starting this week.

Im afraid the patheticness runs right into his personality also. :rolleyes:

We'll see, cause in case you havent noticed, Jacobs has been injured. Im sure Jay still sticks by his prediction for BJ, he's just gotta play for it to come to fruition.

Well, see the fact that he was injured all year speaks to the Dog's point...you are tooooo easy...so now he has been successful in one game out of five against the Jets...that is quite a far cry from being able to carry the load, don't you agree? 1 game in 5?

Well, see the fact that he was injured all year speaks to the Dog's point...you are tooooo easy...so now he has been successful in one game out of five against the Jets...that is quite a far cry from being able to carry the load, don't you agree? 1 game in 5?

Sure, if we were talkin about the past. Were talking about the future, CAN he carry the load. I think today showed he can.

No, YOURE too easy. Easier than a two dollar whore.

Sure, if we were talkin about the past. Were talking about the future, CAN he carry the load. I think today showed he can.

No, YOURE too easy. Easier than a two dollar whore.

No court jester, today he showed he can run well against a weak team, which the dog does not take away from him...to carry the load means to sustain strong performance as a running back week in and week out over the course of the season...which he has not proven...in fact, quite the contrary, you know, with him being out four out of five weeks of the season and all...

No court jester, today he showed he can run well against a weak team, which the dog does not take away from him...to carry the load means to sustain strong performance as a running back week in and week out over the course of the season...which he has not proven...in fact, quite the contrary, you know, with him being out four out of five weeks of the season and all...

Well, I guess I should take advice on carrying a load from someone who's a pro.......... ;)