SportsWrath

Chase

*SDMF*

Lets get this guy on the filed and put Kiwa backon the damn line so we can have an agressive pass rush. Because I feel its a very passive one right now. few and far between we have gotten to the QB so far this year. Is there any other LBer we can pick up to have some more depth at the LB position?

Lets get this guy on the filed and put Kiwa backon the damn line so we can have an agressive pass rush. Because I feel its a very passive one right now. few and far between we have gotten to the QB so far this year. Is there any other LBer we can pick up to have some more depth at the LB position?

Youre preaching to the choir here bud. You can look back on any post reagrding LBers that I made. Ive been screaming for this guy to get a shot, and that would allow Kiwi to go back to where he more effective. Although I did like how they used him against Wash.

Youre preaching to the choir here bud. You can look back on any post reagrding LBers that I made. Ive been screaming for this guy to get a shot, and that would allow Kiwi to go back to where he more effective. Although I did like how they used him against Wash.

Hey its good tohear that someone else feels the same. Cheers to us :cheers: I just am not here all that much anymore. I would also love to see more of Tuck. Lets rotate these MFers in and see what we got. Put up or shut up!! :flex:

Wih the whole wanting to see more of Tuck makes me think......scarylot of guys in the NFL dont get a starter spot because they dont get a "rythum." Im sure alot will agree, and I know Im not bringing up new ideas, its just coaches have jobs to save. Too bad, I think we have alot of talent. ;)

Hey its good tohear that someone else feels the same. Cheers to us :cheers: I just am not here all that much anymore. I would also love to see more of Tuck. Lets rotate these MFers in and see what we got. Put up or shut up!! :flex:

Wih the whole wanting to see more of Tuck makes me think......scarylot of guys in the NFL dont get a starter spot because they dont get a "rythum." Im sure alot will agree, and I know Im not bringing up new ideas, its just coaches have jobs to save. Too bad, I think we have alot of talent. ;)

Im really high on Blackburn, the kid has so much heart and talent to match. Jay D's idea is good to, because it seems like Kiwanuka is adapting finally, and Tuck IMO has shown he could fill in nicely. But yeah, Im with ya on Chase, I was gonna comment on your sig, nice. :TU:

Yeah, I don't get why Blackburn doesn't see the field more. Every time he's out there he makes plays, and he's got smarts and fire to him.

Remember tho, we had a guy once named Jessie Armstead who had to ride the pine for four years before he finally got his shot... he was a late rounder that was playing behind a first-round linebacker.

Yeah, I don't get why Blackburn doesn't see the field more. Every time he's out there he makes plays, and he's got smarts and fire to him.

Remember tho, we had a guy once named Jessie Armstead who had to ride the pine for four years before he finally got his shot... he was a late rounder that was playing behind a first-round linebacker.

Good point. Blackburn is young. I just hope he gets that chance as a Giant.

I know what you mean. I have no idea why he's not on the field more...Oh wait, I do know why. Because he sucks!!! I know, I know...He had an int against the high power offense Washington Redskins and a sack against the Eagles. So that makes him a playmaker, huh? Forget the fact he gets pushed around in nearly every running play. But hey...he did have that one int.

:mellow:

Yeah...um, Jesse Armstead was drafted in the 8th round because he suffered a devestating ACL injury in college. Most doctors said he wasn't going to play football again. But because he was talented, the Giants took a chance on him. If it wasn't for his injury, Jesse would have been without a doubt a 1 round draft pick. Chase wasn't drafted because, well, he sucks.

I know what you mean. I have no idea why he's not on the field more...Oh wait, I do know why. Because he sucks!!! I know, I know...He had an int against the high power offense Washington Redskins and a sack against the Eagles. So that makes him a playmaker, huh? Forget the fact he gets pushed around in nearly every running play. But hey...he did have that one int.

:mellow:

Yeah...um, Jesse Armstead was drafted in the 8th round because he suffered a devestating ACL injury in college. Most doctors said he wasn't going to play football again. But because he was talented, the Giants took a chance on him. If it wasn't for his injury, Jesse would have been without a doubt a 1 round draft pick. Chase wasn't drafted because, well, he sucks.

Nem, if you got something personally against Chase, you can say so. :huh:

When Armstead suffered that injury in college, it didnt take him 4 years to recover. And if he was 1st round material, he would have been drafted as such injury or not. Like Adrian Peterson for example. Sep is right, it takes others longer to get a chance to play, and Chase does not suck by any means. I dont see where you get that from.

Nem, if you got something personally against Chase, you can say so. :huh:

When Armstead suffered that injury in college, it didnt take him 4 years to recover. And if he was 1st round material, he would have been drafted as such injury or not. Like Adrian Peterson for example. Sep is right, it takes others longer to get a chance to play, and Chase does not suck by any means. I dont see where you get that from.

I don't have anything against Chase. I call a spade a spade. You see, its the little things that Chase can't do is why he's not starting. He gets pushed back, he doesn't fight of block well, he can't protect his gaps. He's slow, he's kind small, and he's not a very good tackler either. If you can't see it, I can't help you. I mean you don't remember in the KC game how he was getting pushed around like a little rag doll? Even a WR knock him off his feet... But hey, he did get that one int. So that makes him a playmaker huh? Geez...

One good play does not make up for 15 bad ones...

I bet you think Ike hilliard was a warrior too.... :LMAO:

Jesse Armstead suffer a severed MCL injury. Like I said, most doctor said he wasn't going to play foorball again. Recovering from a MCL injury 13 years ago was alot harder to do than it is today. Lets not forget since his rookie, Jesse also play on 3 down situation and on special teams.

Nem liked Frank Walker, I said he sucked. I'm right.

Nem dislikes Jim Finn, I say he's okay. I'm right.

Nem says Chase Blackburn sucks, I say he doesn't suck but he's not a starter: We're both right.

<_>

I said its a shame F. Walker didn't work out. Because he was our most physically talented CB.

I think that player evaluation is a little bit one sided. If that was the case I dont think he'd be on our team. I tell you what, Id rather have Blacburn on the field than Wilkinson. That guy cantshed a block or tackle very well.

I don't have anything against Chase. I call a spade a spade. You see, its the little things that Chase can't do is why he's not starting. He gets pushed back, he doesn't fight of block well, he can't protect his gaps. He's slow, he's kind small, and he's not a very good tackler either. If you can't see it, I can't help you. I mean you don't remember in the KC game how he was getting pushed around like a little rag doll? Even a WR knock him off his feet... But hey, he did get that one int. So that makes him a playmaker huh? Geez...

One good play does not make up for 15 bad ones...

I bet you think Ike hilliard was a warrior too.... :LMAO:

Jesse Armstead suffer a severed MCL injury. Like I said, most doctor said he wasn't going to play foorball again. Recovering from a MCL injury 13 years ago was alot harder to do than it is today. Lets not forget since his rookie, Jesse also play on 3 down situation and on special teams.

:unsure: uhhh, i loved Ike. :unsure: But seriously, when using the word "warrior", thats exactly what Ike was. Maybe not the best, but he went across the middle like the best of em, and could take a pounding.

But back to Chase, he aint as bad as your stating. He's made those mistakes but he doesnt consistently do tyhose. He doesnt consistently do anything, seeing as he's not on the field that much. But I disagree with you on being slow and I think he should get a shot.