SportsWrath

If we fall even further...say to 1-4 or 0-5

osi724dasack

we dont count the year out...but we should plan ahead and make some trades...

try to get a 3rd or 4th rounder for Strahan, try to deal Wilson for a 2nd rounder or a 1st of he gets a few more INTS...maybe deal one of our RB's...Ward, Droughns, or Jacobs for a good pick.

and before you know it we go into the draft with a shitload of picks and it will make all of us feel GREAT on draft day...and if Reese picks good players then we can become a dynasty!

sounds good right?

try to get a 3rd or 4th rounder for Strahan, try to deal Wilson for a 2nd rounder or a 1st of he gets a few more INTS...maybe deal one of our RB's...Ward, Droughns, or Jacobs for a good pick.

and before you know it we go into the draft with a shitload of picks and it will make all of us feel GREAT on draft day...and if Reese picks good players then we can become a dynasty!

sounds good right?

Teams won't trade for guys they could possibly pick up in free agency or players we release. Right now, Wilson is a free agent if I'm correct and don't bet that Strahan wouldn't be released, especially if he has a below par year. Droughans right now has no value especially since he barely plays. We'd be foolish to trade either Ward or Jacobs, Ward because he's cheap and Jacobs, well because you can't invest one year into a guy and then can him.

You could also trade draft picks for players. Do you think the Patriots wish they had those picks back instead of Randy Moss?.

sounds good right?

Why would we want to get rid of our most tenured and IMO best secondary player, when the secondary is our worst part of the team?? If we keep anyone, I say its him. But booyahs right, the players we want to get rid of, no ones gonna deal with us for them. Not what we want anyway. We need someone whos gonna draft per our needs and a coach to put it all together.

Why would we want to get rid of our most tenured and IMO best secondary player, when the secondary is our worst part of the team?? If we keep anyone, I say its him. But booyahs right, the players we want to get rid of, no ones gonna deal with us for them. Not what we want anyway. We need someone whos gonna draft per our needs and a coach to put it all together.

That remark in bold is all that needs to be said my friend.

strahan's agent shopped around for trades during the holdout, he didn't get too far.

if we get to 1-4 or 0-5 i'll be pretty pissed if we go on some meaningless streak to finish 7-9 or 8-8, missing the playoffs and getting a shitty pick

That remark in bold is all that needs to be said my friend.

Every team is looking for this and unfortunately the Giants have not been great the past few years. Everybody on this MB has been complaining about our LBs and we still haven't drafted a LB in the first round and even worse the Giants could have gotten some good ones. Instead the Giants draft a CB that could have probably been drafted in the second round and another WR.

Every team is looking for this and unfortunately the Giants have not been great the past few years. Everybody on this MB has been complaining about our LBs and we still haven't drafted a LB in the first round and even worse the Giants could have gotten some good ones. Instead the Giants draft a CB that could have probably been drafted in the second round and another WR.

Amen. You never draft a corner in the first round unless he's gonna start. And they justify the pick by trumpeting his return abilities, which have yet to see.