SportsWrath

My thoughts.....because they are the best thoughts around

boohyah

I don't think our major problem is going to be offense. Lorenzen isn't too bad (maybe not Eli but not shyte either) but what the hell was with that pansy slide last night. :huh:
he was visualizing the Jim Zorn Slip and Slide saftey hook slide but never having a Slip and Slide the full test this potentially career saving 1 st down getting slide .He could not pull it of just by improvising the runaway lumber wagon ramble.

he was visualizing the Jim Zorn Slip and Slide saftey hook slide but never having a Slip and Slide the full test this potentially career saving 1 st down getting slide .He could not pull it of just by improvising the runaway lumber wagon ramble.

Who slides on thier knees? When he was lining up it was hard to tell who the RB is and then he pussy's out. He should have ploughed into that fucker and at least gave us fans something to cheer about. That's what's wrong with atheletes these days, always thinking about themselves. :P

Who slides on thier knees? When he was lining up it was hard to tell who the RB is and then he pussy's out. He should have ploughed into that fucker and at least gave us fans something to cheer about. That's what's wrong with atheletes these days, always thinking about themselves. :P

I tend to agree with the theory that Lorenzen chickened out at the end of that "slide". That's the only way I could explain that monstrosity.

I just hate the guy as our starting qb this Sunday. I gotta go look up Leftwich's number in the Jacksonville white pages and give it to Jerry.

How much did you pay for the priviledge of seeing Jared Lorenzen's home debut Jay, if you don't mind me asking?

$800 for 4 tickets plus 60 for the parking pass. 50 yard line though. If its really only a bruise, then he will play.

$800 for 4 tickets plus 60 for the parking pass. 50 yard line though. If its really only a bruise, then he will play.

That's pretty good actually. And parking passes are fucking expensive this year. They sell them on ebay now.

Enjoy the game.

My guess is when he was put in TC said "Load....don't fuck up"...then he looked over at Anthony Wright and added "and don't get hurt".

C. Wagon.

I'm truly serious about calling Leftwich. I just can't bear the idea that Lorenzen starts and Wright's the backup. As big as he is that fucker is going to get killed out there.

Boo don't forget that Lorenzen is Kentucky's all time record holder on just about every category there is.

Boo don't forget that Lorenzen is Kentucky's all time record holder on just about every category there is.

Charles, he never faced defenses with this type of speed in the SEC. He can throw the ball okay it seems, but I just don't see him ready at all.

Listen, if he proves me wrong, who really loses, right?