SportsWrath

the D is missing something...

osi724dasack

they are missing that bang bang...that electric charge...that atomic player

the kind of player on that just ignites the rest of the D...

a guy that can make some insane plays...or deliver some huge hits..

a guy like Brian Dawkins would upgrade FS to a deadly level

a guy like Shawn Merriman to deliver an all new dimention at LB

a guy like Champ Bailey who can just shutdown his side of the field...

u know there missing that bang bang...

yup Strahan is def bang bang when healthy
Mara & Tisch are well aware that the stadium is sold out for the next 15 years or so. That means that they get a lot of money no matter how the Giants play or who plays for them. They won't spend any of their money to get Big Bad Mike back on the field to lead the defense because they are greedy f-cks who care nothing for the team or the fans. Their only interest is their own bank accounts. I wish painful, bad health conditions on both of them.

Mara & Tisch are well aware that the stadium is sold out for the next 15 years or so. That means that they get a lot of money no matter how the Giants play or who plays for them. They won't spend any of their money to get Big Bad Mike back on the field to lead the defense because they are greedy f-cks who care nothing for the team or the fans. Their only interest is their own bank accounts. I wish painful, bad health conditions on both of them.

Actualy, they can't give M. Strahan more money because of the salary cap. They only have about 2-3 to use and they most like are going to use it incase the giants go thru another injury bug.

This man's ignorance isn't bound to just the Politics and Religion forum,

he now spews his ignorance in the Giants board. I guess that 4.0 in college

didn't get you common sense.

Or maybe they don't want to spend money on Strahan because

1. He is 35 years old.

2. Has been injury plagued in 2 of the past 3 years.

3. Just went through a bitter divorce in which his wife cleaned house.

Just a thought, but then again I'm just a kid who doesn't know jack-shit and is a

waste of life. ;)

This man's ignorance isn't bound to just the Politics and Religion forum,

he now spews his ignorance in the Giants board. I guess that 4.0 in college

didn't get you common sense.

Or maybe they don't want to spend money on Strahan because

1. He is 35 years old.

2. Has been injury plagued in 2 of the past 3 years.

3. Just went through a bitter divorce in which his wife cleaned house.

Just a thought, but then again I'm just a kid who doesn't know jack-shit and is a

waste of life. ;)

I never got 4.0 in college and I never claimed I did. However, I am very glad to see that you admit that you are kid who doesn't know jack-shit. If you continue to properly mature, you will not be a waste of life and someday be an intelligent contributing member of society.

I never got 4.0 in college and I never claimed I did. However, I am very glad to see that you admit that you are kid who doesn't know jack-shit. If you continue to properly mature, you will not be a waste of life and someday be an intelligent contributing member of society.

Does being a "patriot" mean you have to be a tightass? or is that just a perk?

Of course you just totally dismiss the points that I laid out for you. Of course

I would never suspect that you just fling shit on the wall and hope it sticks.

Of course he tells me to act mature while he said this about the owners of the Giants:

They won't spend any of their money to get Big Bad Mike back on the field to lead the defense because they are greedy f-cks who care nothing for the team or the fans. Their only interest is their own bank accounts. I wish painful, bad health conditions on both of them.

This wouldn't be the first time I've pointed out major flaws in your inane, ludicrous

posts. A man who tells me to be mature while wishing painful health conditions to two

philanthropists because they didn't give Michael Strahan more money.

1. Mike, you signed a front loaded contract. You made your bed, now lie in it.

2. US Patriot, try not to sound like a hypocrite anymore. I know probably tough for you,

just try it.

Of course you just totally dismiss the points that I laid out for you. Of course

I would never suspect that you just fling shit on the wall and hope it sticks.

Of course he tells me to act mature while he said this about the owners of the Giants:

This wouldn't be the first time I've pointed out major flaws in your inane, ludicrous

posts. A man who tells me to be mature while wishing painful health conditions to two

philanthropists because they didn't give Michael Strahan more money.

1. Mike, you signed a front loaded contract. You made your bed, now lie in it.

2. US Patriot, try not to sound like a hypocrite anymore. I know probably tough for you,

just try it.

Exactly golf, this is the thing that sticks out mostly to me. I heard Tiki in an interview say he thinks Mike just wants to miss Training Camp. If thats not the truth, then Mike is just being a two faced asshole.

I believe Strahan when he says he's not broke because of his divorce. I guess he feels he can afford the fines and feels that it's worth it to miss camp. I expect him to play this year. This year will definately be it for him...maybe Toomer too.

the offense has that bang bang...but for some reason it doesnt fire up consistantly

Plax can be a complete beast

Shockey can be a monster out there

Jacobs could be a machine

Toomer is a very nice #2

Smith will get alot of cathes

and Moss has that gamebreaking speed

Eli...idk :huh: