SportsWrath

Thanks, Philly!

Sephiroth

Well... Jerome Mc Dougall is about to go on IR again. This is the guy who got shot and came back playing poorly, was hurt for most of his rookie year... you get the idea.

If you remember correctly, the Giants had badly wanted Mc Dougall in the draft three years ago. They were excited when it looked as if he was falling to them... but the Eagles traded up, and snatched the DE away from our beloved Giants.

We ended up having to settle for drafting some guy in the second round named Osi Umenyiora.

Thanks, Philly! :clap:

Well... Jerome Mc Dougall is about to go on IR again. This is the guy who got shot and came back playing poorly, was hurt for most of his rookie year... you get the idea.

If you remember correctly, the Giants had badly wanted Mc Dougall in the draft three years ago. They were excited when it looked as if he was falling to them... but the Eagles traded up, and snatched the DE away from our beloved Giants.

We ended up having to settle for drafting some guy in the second round named Osi Umenyiora.

Thanks, Philly! :clap:

Dude, what are you talking about?? All Osi did was go to the pro bowl in his 2nd year and became one of the best DE's in the game......man I wish we had MacDougal. :P

Not much makes me more happy than an Eagle woe........ :TU:

Dude, what are you talking about?? All Osi did was go to the pro bowl in his 2nd year and became one of the best DE's in the game......man I wish we had MacDougal. :P

Not much makes me more happy than an Eagle woe........ :TU:

You classless Giants fans whooping it up after an injury... :clap: I hope the Midgets are 100% healthy when they march into Texas Stadium in September...

You classless Giants fans whooping it up after an injury... :clap: I hope the Midgets are 100% healthy when they march into Texas Stadium in September...
Is Texas Stadium the home field of Cowturds??? If so, any opposing team playing there has to be very careful that they don't get a deadly physical disease from contact with SHIT.

You'd be saying the SAME thing if Toni Romo was 'injury prone' and your Jerry Jones passed up on a chance to draft Matt Schaub (for example).

"Aw man, we drafted the tin man instead of Matt Schaub...thanks Jerry Jones"

And you'd be 'clapping it up' if Matt Schaub was to get hurt every year, because on the other hand....you'd think Jerry Jones was so "brilliant" for choosing Toni. So cut it out "mr classy" Cowboy fan. <_<

No doubt, any bets on how long it will take for Donny to go down??BTW, how ya been Ggirl? Have you talked to JimNasium or Hampton lately?

You'd love that Bigblue wouldn't you? Maybe all of the QBs in the rest of the NFC East will go down -- give the Giants a fighting chance, wouldn't it?

You'd love that Bigblue wouldn't you? Maybe all of the QBs in the rest of the NFC East will go down -- give the Giants a fighting chance, wouldn't it?

No, actually, all but Homo, cause we dont seem to havre a problem with him. :TU:

didnt the eagles take him 10 picks before us? i dont think we really had much a chance of taking him if we stayed put.

No, you don't. Will Demps has Romo and Witten all figured out.

those 2 garbage tuchdowns and 5 INTs sure are intimidating after all...