SportsWrath

Wore out welcome

BIGBLUE01

Wow, what a blast! I had fun, unfortunatley alot of you on here didnt. I know some may remember me from giants.com, bluehearts board, etc. And you know Im a true blue Giants fan and know my history. But it seems that the posters on here have thier minds made up. What is wanted on this MB is straight Giants talk, nothing else. Which I love, but sometimes to spice it up a bit is fun. The only thing I dont get is, you get two COMPLETE idiots on here, (dog/egg) or, one, :confused: ...anywho, that come on here, bash the Giants and start all the childish trashtalk......and I get blamed. Thats cool. Theyre more your style. I will continue rooting for my beloved Gmen here in AZ, go back home occasionally and enjoy games with my family and friends back in Jersey, (who, by the way, would bitch slap the Cowgirl fan and not take thier side) and enjoy games and seasons for years to come. Good luck to you all, regardlees of what you may think, I had fun. And if youre a Giant fan, best of luck to ya!

Wow, what a blast! I had fun, unfortunatley alot of you on here didnt. I know some may remember me from giants.com, bluehearts board, etc. And you know Im a true blue Giants fan and know my history. But it seems that the posters on here have thier minds made up. What is wanted on this MB is straight Giants talk, nothing else. Which I love, but sometimes to spice it up a bit is fun. The only thing I dont get is, you get two COMPLETE idiots on here, (dog/egg) or, one, :confused: ...anywho, that come on here, bash the Giants and start all the childish trashtalk......and I get blamed. Thats cool. Theyre more your style. I will continue rooting for my beloved Gmen here in AZ, go back home occasionally and enjoy games with my family and friends back in Jersey, (who, by the way, would bitch slap the Cowgirl fan and not take thier side) and enjoy games and seasons for years to come. Good luck to you all, regardlees of what you may think, I had fun. And if youre a Giant fan, best of luck to ya!

If you leave now, the terrorists win. :TD:

Rule no. 457:

Never let anyone run you off a message board (unless you've been somehow banned or suspended).

Sorry to see you go. But if you change your mind...we'll leave the door open!

ehh?

:confused:

You're gonna let the pup and cowturd run you off? Come on.

No one's blaming you for the clashes with those two, it just gets old finding it in every thread.

It's obvious that pup follows you around like, well, a lost pup.

Try not feeding him now and again.

You're gonna let the pup and cowturd run you off? Come on.

No one's blaming you for the clashes with those two, it just gets old finding it in every thread.

It's obvious that pup follows you around like, well, a lost pup.

Try not feeding him now and again.

What he said.

I think your a good poster, it just gets incredibly annoying when I see

you 3 arguing about something stupid.

oh dear...now you just have the Dog feeling guilty...please come back, and continue to engage in discussions here where everyone can share the same opinion, and it is ongoing harmony in, what did you call it earlier, the "Little Giant Land..."? Of course, this approach will digress this board back to what Giants.com became, and then it will be nothing but constant agreeing and back patting, and oh the fun that will be had...

oh dear...now you just have the Dog feeling guilty...please come back, and continue to engage in discussions here where everyone can share the same opinion, and it is ongoing harmony in, what did you call it earlier, the "Little Giant Land..."? Of course, this approach will digress this board back to what Giants.com became, and then it will be nothing but constant agreeing and back patting, and oh the fun that will be had...

Would it be a correct assumption to say....that it's just "Me and you"? ;) The Doffster would LOVE to continue to discuss Giant football.

The Doff would like to repeat...that Doff will miss Blue v. Dog. Doffy would LOVE to see a freindly debate featuring Dog and Blue (minus the name calling of course).

Poster have there minds made up? Bigblue, this is not Survivor or Big Brother. Nobody has voted you off the island. You, like Tiki, are taking yourself out of the game. If you are happy with that, so be it. However, something tells me that you will miss us over here in Giants Land...

Quitter...

this is as boring as the call out threads.

Grow up everyone, it's a message board: you don't have to respond to everyone.

Besides faking your own Internet demise 10 days before camp is silly, since you'll just have to come back under a new sign in to talk football.

You'll have your vengence in the end: the Dog is a one note douchebag and Egg, well, itsn't it obvious: he stinks on ice!