SportsWrath

Giants should start the game in no-huddle

Plow

Eli always looks the most comfortable in the no-huddle offense. If he could run a few plays there and move the chains, he mights feel more comfortable and have a better game.

We're not going to outplay these guys. We need to be smarter than them.

Then again I highly doubt coughlin is going to outsmart somebody.

How about Eli just grows up and accepts the fact that in the NFL he has to take pressure and still make good decisions? That would do wonders for this offense.

Oh and quit the damn pissy spoiled child look after something bad happens....you are a grown up now Eli not a wet-behind-the-ears younger brother of Peyton who is expected to perform....now is your time to perform yourself.

How about Eli just grows up and accepts the fact that in the NFL he has to take pressure and still make good decisions? That would do wonders for this offense.

Oh and quit the damn pissy spoiled child look after something bad happens....you are a grown up now Eli not a wet-behind-the-ears younger brother of Peyton who is expected to perform....now is your time to perform yourself.

Actually standing in and taking a hit while delivering the ball would be great. He'd have to stop being a pussy though.

How about a muddle huddle where they are just a bit quicker in and out of the huddle?

If that play clock gets below ten, you can count on Eli having to burn TO's when he doesn't want to.

The problem is when you do that stuff on the road the stupid false starts come.

How about for once we come out with an agressive plan on defense. Whether its pressure the passer or take away westbrook, do it. If it fails, at least we had a plan. Seems we're always surprised on defense because we're just reacting. LET'S GO DOWN SWINGING.

How about for once we come out with an agressive plan on defense. Whether its pressure the passer or take away westbrook, do it. If it fails, at least we had a plan. Seems we're always surprised on defense because we're just reacting. LET'S GO DOWN SWINGING.

exactly, we dont need to start every game rushing 4 consistently. Lets send 2 more guys, see what happens. We give up the touchdown anyways. Lets shock them, maybe something can happen. Same reason why we should start no huddle. Maybe we can go up a touchdown.

exactly, we dont need to start every game rushing 4 consistently. Lets send 2 more guys, see what happens. We give up the touchdown anyways. Lets shock them, maybe something can happen. Same reason why we should start no huddle. Maybe we can go up a touchdown.

In full agreement, bring the blitz! Dare that fag Garcia to see if he can chuck the rock with a limp wrist after it gets smashed by Osi, bring the rush Tim if you give him the time Garcia will Pennington you to death so fuckin bring the heat, he can't throw if he's already on the turf! :flex::TU:

How about our recievers give him a window to throw the ball to, not quit on plays, and hold on to the ball when it hits them in the chest?

btw, I'm all for an uptempo game not necessarily a no-huddle. I don't think we need a scheme as much as we need to execute. Our O Line should be able to dominate their D Line. Smash them with Jacobs and slice them with Tiki.

we should bust out the flea flicker

Late in the game yeah. But first we have to play smash mouth football. Basically the Eagles know what's coming and we know they know.. but they can't stop us... period.

Linebacker play for the Giants is key. I wish that we'd stop dropping Pierce in coverage. Let's play nickel, with Demps roaming the middle areas (since he cannot cover deep), let McQ and Madison get physical with the WRs, and blitz Short and Pierce. Westbrook will have to 'chip' one of the blitzers and that may take him out of the equation. But the Giants have to tackle well. Eagles have a more balanced attack nowadays.

4 down lineman, 2 LBs and a extra safety. Like I said aloow McQ and Madison to play up tighter instead of that stupid 10 yd cushion coverage.

Late in the game yeah. But first we have to play smash mouth football. Basically the Eagles know what's coming and we know they know.. but they can't stop us... period.

i think it would be so great to just line up in a running formation first play of the game and bust out the fleaflicker...if there was one thing that I loved about fassell it was that he always did the flea flicker once per year and always in the most perfect situation. DOOOO IT.

i think it would be so great to just line up in a running formation first play of the game and bust out the fleaflicker...if there was one thing that I loved about fassell it was that he always did the flea flicker once per year and always in the most perfect situation. DOOOO IT.

I understand but if we do it early in the game that just gives Philly tons of time to make up for it. I noticed Phil Jackson (when coaching Jordan and the Bulls) he let them play the game and then in the last 3 minutes or so the Bulls will go on a supercharge run to put the game away leaving the other team with no time to get back up.

how about what I've been saying for 10 weeks.

We run the ball 70% pass 30% in the first half.

split the carries between tiki and bj about 70/30% with both in the game on practically every play.

Begin 2nd half passing/running 50% each.

kick the winning field goal with time expiring from the 15 yard line.

we should bust out the flea flicker

You gotta get the run game going before we do that.

We should pass a lot first. The mistake we made for the Panthers game last year was we always ran the first two downs and they were onto it. With 8 men in the box, come out throwing.

My predictions:

Win or Lose, I predict that #85 Tyree will have a BIG impact on the medium range passing game.

Win or Lose, there WILL be some long passing plays on first down to #83 S. Moss and #84 Carter.

My prediction, and I will stand by this:

Points will be scored, someone will win, and someone will lose.