SportsWrath

Boohyah's tribute to great Giants players, day 5

boohyah

Today's selection:

Out of the University of Michigan

Number 1 draft choice.

3 amazing years!!!!

The one, the only...................JARROD BUNCH!!

Now, once again, I find myself puzzled, I can't get a photo of jarrod in action at all, which is amazing considering the amount of time he spent on the field.

Now Jarrod, who must have driven to Hollywood with Jamal Duff, is an actor by trade.

But before he went to Hollywood, Jarrod felt he owed the Giants one more favor, and he decided that he wanted to beat the crap out of Michael Westbrook, that bastard of a wideout for the Washington redskins, and he wanted to do it IN A CAGE!!!!

02252005_payback.jpg

Sadly Jarrod was defeated by rear naked choke. It's hard to believe that Jarrod actually failed. :cwy:

Today's selection:

Number 1 draft choice.

3 amazing years!!!!

Now, once again, I find myself puzzled, I can't get a photo of jarrod in action at all, which is amazing considering the amount of time he spent on the field.

Now Jarrod, who must have driven to Hollywood with Jamal Duff, is an actor by trade.

But before he went to Hollywood, Jarrod felt he owed the Giants one more favor, and he decided that he wanted to beat the crap out of Michael Westbrook, that bastard of a wideout for the Washington redskins, and he wanted to do it IN A CAGE!!!!

02252005_payback.jpg

Sadly Jarrod was defeated by rear naked choke. It's hard to believe that Jarrod actually failed. :cwy:

God .... what a loser.

Today's selection:

Number 1 draft choice.

3 amazing years!!!!

With that run-up, I thought you were going to talk about this fine Wolverine specimen:

woolfolk_giants080205.jpg

The start of a tradition that includes Bunch, George Adams, and Ron Dayne. That's right, Butch Woolfolk!

To this day, when I hear the phrases "draft," "Big Ten Running Back," and "Giants," I twitch uncontrollably.

With that run-up, I thought you were going to talk about this fine Wolverine specimen:

The start of a tradition that includes Bunch, George Adams, and Ron Dayne. That's right, Butch Woolfolk!

To this day, when I hear the phrases "draft," "Big Ten Running Back," and "Giants," I twitch uncontrollably.

You forgot Tyrone Wheatley... :TD:

So did I FishGut...it seems that Big Ten runners can only run east to west when they come to the pro's. Must be the after effects of playing against all of those undersized defensive linemen and clue less country boy line backers. :P

So did I FishGut...it seems that Big Ten runners can only run east to west when they come to the pro's. Must be the after effects of playing against all of those undersized defensive linemen and clue less country boy line backers. :P

I think they have the same problem Nebraska Running Backs have in the pros: they're so used to running behind those huge, corn-fed offensive linemen that they don't know what to do when they're not there anymore. :P

I think they have the same problem Nebraska Running Backs have in the pros: they're so used to running behind those huge, corn-fed offensive linemen that they don't know what to do when they're not there anymore. :P

there's a certain heisman rb from wisconsin who's still waiting for those huge holes to reappear.

LOL...watching Butch Woolfolk run was like watching Grover (Sesame Street) run around the TV on methamphetamine. When he ran his arms flailed about like he was trying to sprout wings and fly. Could not shed a tackle if his life depended on it. Didn't George Young also have a Big Ten fixation when it came to WR's too. I remember a couple of guys (not their names) that could not catch herpes in a college dorm.

Today's selection:

Number 1 draft choice.

3 amazing years!!!!

02252005_payback.jpg

auto_bunch.jpg

LOL...watching Butch Woolfolk run was like watching Grover (Sesame Street) run around the TV on methamphetamine. When he ran his arms flailed about like he was trying to sprout wings and fly. Could not shed a tackle if his life depended on it. Didn't George Young also have a Big Ten fixation when it came to WR's too. I remember a couple of guys (not their names) that could not catch herpes in a college dorm.

No, he did draft Mark Ingram from Michigan State, but there doesn't seem to be a fixation with WR's. I also noticed a mistake on my first post on this thread: George Adams was from Kentucky, so he's not part of the Big Ten tradition. But of course I didn't include Tyrone Wheatley, so it's a wash.

Aww, c'mon! Jarrod wasn't THAT bad. He had a pretty good rookie season teaming with Rodney Hampton, then got an injury and sucked.

It's not like he was Thomas Lewis or something.

There is the name Thomas Lewis....I could not remember to save my life...after Jarrod got hurt his big issue was fear of contact...he became gun shy. :cwy: