SportsWrath

Ok look!

TheShocker

im gonna try to make sense here cause im just as pissed as everyone else but this team is not even close to a shade of the one that beat Atlanta in the GD, Dallas in monday night and came back on philly in the linc...now there is no denying that we suck right now BUT...

if we can just start to get players back...strahan, osi, madison, short, petitgout....maybe pick up boston or something (were that desperate) and we can JUSTT get into the playoffs..its a whole new season.

i will NEVER give up on this team.

im gonna try to make sense here cause im just as pissed as everyone else but this team is not even close to a shade of the one that beat Atlanta in the GD, Dallas in monday night and came back on philly in the linc...now there is no denying that we suck right now BUT...

if we can just start to get players back...strahan, osi, madison, short, petitgout....maybe pick up boston or something (were that desperate) and we can JUSTT get into the playoffs..its a whole new season.

That's not the point...In all 3 game we had chances to win. But we shot ourselves in the foot so many time its embarrasing. I'm not going to give up...But its very frustrating watching this team so far.

That's not the point...In all 3 game we had chances to win. But we shot ourselves in the foot so many time its embarrassing. I'm not going to give up...But its very frustrating watching this team so far.

A typical Giants team. The Giants beat the Giants, everything is as it should be. I am so used to this it hardly fazes me anymore. :brooding:

thats what im saying though..we've seen the D collapse down the stretch in the last 3 games..if we have a healthy D we probably would be at least 2-1..no way they would have let the bears come back from 13-3...jags is debatable and titans fuckin forget it we should have destroyed them.

we need to look at the big picture. despite the injuries we sitll have PLENTY of talent on the field. we still have our qb, our top 5 rb, our future star rb, our two best receiving weapons, and 4/5ths of our offensive line. we still SHOULD be wiping the floor with teams like the titans and doing our thing in VERY WINNABLE games against the bears and jags. but we didn't, and it's because this team has quit on coughlin. even eli seems resigned to the fact that our coaching staff is not up to snuff which is why he's forcing throws he wouldn't have been forcing 6 weeks ago. our offense has been figured out and we have made no adjustments. so maybe we back into the playoffs in a lousy conference. who cares? this team doesn't want to play for coughlin and we wont go anywhere. this team needs a new coach but our owners will look for ANY excuse to not fire him. i dont wnat to give them that excuse

We still have a good shot if we can beat Dallas, but it will be hard to do without our guys on defense. What the hell is a hip flexor and why does it take so long to heal???!!!!! :furious:

I am stunned that Eli Manning is this bad. How can so many people be so wrong? (The Giants weren't the only team who loved him coming out of college)

He can't be this bad, can he? :cwy: I mean, right now, he is, but he has to be better than this.

I really think Coughlin needs to go, too. It's obvious his "attention to detail" and "disciplinarian" persona are not working for this team. They constantly whine, give up, and have way too many mental lapses on the field. (KIWANUKA WHAT WAS THAT??!!! :furious: ) The players don't respect him. I really hope he's gone after this season and Cowher falls in our laps.

I really think Coughlin needs to go, too. It's obvious his "attention to detail" and "disciplinarian" persona are not working for this team. They constantly whine, give up, and have way too many mental lapses on the field. (KIWANUKA WHAT WAS THAT??!!! :furious: ) The players don't respect him. I really hope he's gone after this season and Cowher falls in our laps.

But if you really think about it...What really works for this team?

The next coach that comes in here will clean house. Eli will remain and a few others. Shockey will be gone because the new coach will not want any comments being said to the media. It will be like when Dan Reeves took over. I'm dreading the thought but if the players quit on TC, then it needs to be done. I don't think the Maras will fire TC because it was what Wellington wanted for many years though.

We still have a good shot if we can beat Dallas, but it will be hard to do without our guys on defense. What the hell is a hip flexor and why does it take so long to heal???!!!!! :furious:

I am stunned that Eli Manning is this bad. How can so many people be so wrong? (The Giants weren't the only team who loved him coming out of college)

He can't be this bad, can he? :cwy: I mean, right now, he is, but he has to be better than this.

Basically a fancy way of saying a severely bruised hip to the point that it might as well be fractured.

Its this vanilla offense we are seeing for the coaching staff..But, we can not fire hurlnegal right now. If we do, that mean Gilbride will take over the play calling. And belive me, ypou don't want to see that.

Jesus....you mean Coach Cheerleader would not be calling the plays. Time to get my TV Guide out so I can fill up my Sundays... because brother you just took the last little bit of hope from me. Even though Coach Cheerleader sucks ...he does suck less doing the playcalling than HuffHole. Maybe if I blink my eyes rapidly I can wake up in the middle of the Cow Girls game just before Arrington blows out his achilles tendon. Where is that cigarette smoking fuck Rod Serling when you need him..."submitted for your approval a hopeless Joe who cheers for a hapless team...that fell right into the Twilight Zone".

Jesus....you mean Coach Cheerleader would not be calling the plays. Time to get my TV Guide out so I can fill up my Sundays... because brother you just took the last little bit of hope from me. Even though Coach Cheerleader sucks ...he does suck less doing the playcalling than HuffHole. Maybe if I blink my eyes rapidly I can wake up in the middle of the Cow Girls game just before Arrington blows out his achilles tendon. Where is that cigarette smoking fuck Rod Serling when you need him..."submitted for your approval a hopeless Joe who cheers for a hapless team...that fell right into the Twilight Zone".

:LMAO:

............ div......... conf.....record

Bears .....3-0..........7-0......9-2

Saints .....4-1.........6-1.......7-4

Seahks....3-1..........5-3......6-4

Vikes.......1-2..........5-3.......5-6

Giants......3-0..........5-2 does that put us above seattle? 6-5

dallas.......1-3..........4-3......7-4

now all we need to do is focus on dallas at home we have a week to fix what is wrong

we beat dallas and we shoot right back up to the top 3 in the division

lol i love this guy