SportsWrath

Power Ranking

Nas

link

:flex:

nas this isn't directed at you personally, buti don't give a sh!t about this. espn is so quick to jump on our back when things are going well, but they were ready to dismiss us a couple of weeks ago. maybe it was rightfully so, but they are a bunch of bandwagon fools if you ask me. i just hate how when we're ranked low on their chart everyone says how they don't care and espn is ridiculous, but when they give us praise everyone loves it.

I agree we are better than #6. They never give the G-men a break.

I wish we're ranked 26th. We tend to play great when under-appreciated.

But again, we have broken 2 bad habits so far this year:

- We won after the bye week.

- We won on Monday night... on the road mind you... against a tough team.

Next test, beat the Bucs... we've been known to play down to the level of the cometition and even lose... so I can't strees enough how much we need this win next week.

Next, I dno't remember the last time we had a 5 game winning streak... Houston is coming to town...

Ok, I will resist talking about Chicago now. I already broke 2 of my rules which are to never talk about the upcoming game till Wednesday and never look farther than the upcoming game.

Becuase they beat the Chargers? Gay... :confused:

yeah but i can understand that. honestly the jets have played and are playing nobody this whole season. i'm not trying to diminish what they have accomplished, but i really don't think they have a great team by any means. if they do make the playoffs, more power to em, and it will be a phenomenal season for them. however, you will see, if they do this next year comes the tougher schedule, and i think they would get smoked if they had to play top teams week after week. so i think, it is debatable..

I wish we're ranked 26th. We tend to play great when under-appreciated.

But again, we have broken 2 bad habits so far this year:

- We won after the bye week.

- We won on Monday night... on the road mind you... against a tough team.

Next test, beat the Bucs... we've been known to play down to the level of the cometition and even lose... so I can't strees enough how much we need this win next week.

Next, I dno't remember the last time we had a 5 game winning streak... Houston is coming to town...

Ok, I will resist talking about Chicago now. I already broke 2 of my rules which are to never talk about the upcoming game till Wednesday and never look farther than the upcoming game.

While I consider Houston a highly win-able game, I'm not chalking up a W until we play the game. Any team can win any week in this league if they're opponent hasn't prepared properly.

The win against Tampa Bay will be three-fold. It'll improve our overall record to 5-2 over perhaps the roughest opening schedule league-wide and perhaps the roughest opening schedule the Giants have seen in years. I said this in some thread yesterday, but secondly, it'll give us another edge over the Eagles. Somewhere in the long list of tiebreakers between division opponents compared is the records against like opponents. Eagles loss to Tampa Bay and our win against Tampa Bay would give us the edge. I don't think it'll get down to that level of the tiebreaker, but if it sets us ahead of the Eagles or any of our other division opponents at all, I'm happy about it. And lastly, it would better our conference record to 5-1 (Philadelphia, Washington, Dallas, Atlanta, Tampa Bay = 5 // Seattle = 1).

While I consider Houston a highly win-able game, I'm not chalking up a W until we play the game. Any team can win any week in this league if they're opponent hasn't prepared properly.

The win against Tampa Bay will be three-fold. It'll improve our overall record to 5-2 over perhaps the roughest opening schedule league-wide and perhaps the roughest opening schedule the Giants have seen in years. I said this in some thread yesterday, but secondly, it'll give us another edge over the Eagles. Somewhere in the long list of tiebreakers between division opponents compared is the records against like opponents. Eagles loss to Tampa Bay and our win against Tampa Bay would give us the edge. I don't think it'll get down to that level of the tiebreaker, but if it sets us ahead of the Eagles or any of our other division opponents at all, I'm happy about it. And lastly, it would better our conference record to 5-1 (Philadelphia, Washington, Dallas, Atlanta, Tampa Bay = 5 // Seattle = 1).

If we beat Tampa, Houston is gonna be a tough game it will be one of the biggest traps in recent years, riding hte winning streak and seeing the big game with the bears the following week.