SportsWrath

Giants @ Cowboys

Nas

Guest MontyPython
Dude, lighten up.. it's a fucking joke. you are fucking joke

why don't you shut up? you barbaric piece of shit, a hypocritical piece of garbage

the MODS on here are douchebags. these anti-israeli scum allow you talk your bullshit, then you get talk about an AMERICAN ICON like the New York Giants?

fuck you, and those terrorist supporting Mods that let you get away with saying whatever you want.

A lot of things have turned around for us since the Giants game, so who do i think is the reason for this turnaround.

Antonio Pierce, simple as that. The man is running the show on D, and it's the D that was the problem, sure we have a lot of guys stepping up, but Pierce is the engine and the engine is humming and has an attitude now. He's in on every friggin play it seems and hitting fuckers hard.

We're fucked if he gets hurt, we are simply fucked.

Im actually shocked we won. It says a lot in this NFL that discipline beats talent. Still, losing Lavar is brutal, just brutal. He was just starting to bring the heat.

I have a feeling the injury list will be extensive. Let's hope we have the depth.

Still this was a pivotal win and shows we have the desire to win big games.

What's the over / under for the number of games it takes for the Cowboys to implode!!

I think it's between us and the eagles.

Where's badegg?

Didnt you know? He only makes appearances when he feels safe. If he thinks he'll look bad, he makes an eggsit. I eggspect he wont scramble over here easy :LMAO: