SportsWrath

I come bearing a gift

Allstarjim

I loved Bavaro like he was family. Thats untill the day the Giants meet the Cowpukes in Bills first game against us. Bavaro said he was rooting for the boys. Fuck Bavaro. LT was there too, but you all know he bleeds blue, and was rooting for our boys. Fuck Bavaro

Allstarjim, welcome aboard man. You remind me of my rookie year on the message board... lol.

As far as Bavaro is concerned I didn't grow up watching the guy, I know very little about the Giants pre-1990 (I was in Yemen dammit). Thanks for the clip.

Allstarjim, welcome aboard man. You remind me of my rookie year on the message board... lol.

As far as Bavaro is concerned I didn't grow up watching the guy, I know very little about the Giants pre-1990 (I was in Yemen dammit). Thanks for the clip.

Go pound sand, dude. We have nothing to talk about.

I loved Bavaro like he was family. Thats untill the day the Giants meet the Cowpukes in Bills first game against us. Bavaro said he was rooting for the boys. Fuck Bavaro. LT was there too, but you all know he bleeds blue, and was rooting for our boys. Fuck Bavaro

JayD, I don't say this very often so listen up...I agree with you completely. Fuck that traitor whore.

I agree...Something happen a few years back when we played the Pats. He told the sideline reporter he was rooting for the Pats. Clearly Bavaro hasn't for given the Giants for let him go.