SportsWrath

Tiki WILL retire at season's end

Dragon

why is he saying this shit at the beginning of the season!?

A reporter "overheard" (The SOB was eavesdropping) he and Ronde talking to each other and asked him about it and from then on he's been hounded with questions. He finally confirmed it today. I'm guessing that he didn't want it to become a distraction so he just put it all on the table to keep his teammates from having to answer the "Is Tiki gonna retire" questions everyday.

why is he saying this shit at the beginning of the season!?

he has a book coming out and his tv contract with fox is up in december and he wants a new one so he's letting all the networks know that he'll be available

Man, that breaks my heart a little bit. It seems like its been a while since the running back position was in question for the G-men. Tiki has been great for this team.

One of my favorite moments was in the 2000 playoffs against the eagles when tiki went down and the entire stadium started chanting "lets go tiki.....lets go tiki". Then he sits up and stands up and the stadium erupts, he pushes the trainers off and walks on his own, the stadium gets a little louder. Then he starts jogging and runs off the field and the crowd was so loud it sounded like the stadium was gonna come down. Still gives me chills thinking about it.

Here's to a magical season, and sending Tiki off with a ring!

right, if the networks kjnow he's retiring now, they'll know to wait for him instead of hiring someone now. book's coming out too, plenty of press

Personaly, I think he wants a shot at president in the 2008 elections.

President Tiki...