SportsWrath

At the beginning of the season both Spags and McAdoo interviewed for the HC job...

boohyah

Just who the fuck are you to tell me shit like that? Why don't you stop riding my dick and discuss issues without getting personal... Ok I'll bite... "you've already been told" by who... and who fuck are you or they to determine your opinion is valid and mine isn't?

So now that we got that out of the way.... settle the fuck down... sit in the corner and let me school you a little... when your team is up... and your D has been pitching a shut out, you don't fucking gamble... you play conservative football.. that's one. Secondly, we did air it out... our Miami crews hands were evidently too cold to catch the footballs... To suggest somehow we didn't attack is flat out stupid... we did... count the drops... the only play I really faulted MaAdoo for was running Rianey instead on that 3rd and one.... which he went nowhere... Last I checked the GB Packers lost 6 games in the regular season and their defense isn't that great.... Eli put the balls where they should be.. your receivers failed to catch...

You've posted the same exact theory here and got told exactly how idiotic it is. Teams don't just let their defenses try to win the game for them with a 6-0 score. You have an offense to score points not to hold onto the ball for a minute and a half while your D gets a breather. Playing conservative is exactly why they lost.

They played conservative for the entire second half. The one time they took a shot they scored a touchdown. The drops certainly played a factor. But so did expecting Rodgers not to flip the field trying to play field position from their 35, twice. So did giving up and running 3 times in a row on our own ten and not even bothering to attempt to convert a third down.

You've posted the same exact theory here and got told exactly how idiotic it is. Teams don't just let their defenses try to win the game for them with a 6-0 score. You have an offense to score points not to hold onto the ball for a minute and a half while your D gets a breather. Playing conservative is exactly why they lost.

They played conservative for the entire second half. The one time they took a shot they scored a touchdown. The drops certainly played a factor. But so did expecting Rodgers not to flip the field trying to play field position from their 35, twice. So did giving up and running 3 times in a row on our own ten and not even bothering to attempt to convert a third down.

Exactly my fucking point jackass.. I've posted my opinions.. which I'm entited to.. and I was told by who? you? who the fuck are you? My opinion carries as much weight as yours on this board... STFU.

And again we didn't exactly play conservative.. we DID AIR IT OUT... passes weren't caught... so yea.. early on, you're leading, your D is pitching a shut out, you don't fucking gamble... to me that's common sense.... or football IQ 101. Oh you disagree? so what? That doesn't give you the right to attack my person... STFU.

Discounting bad special teams play and discounting the boneheaded non-fumble recovery on our part only to blame the HC is just stupid...

It's not an opinion, that's your theory on how the Giants play, lmao. The Giants don't play like that purposely, because that would be idiotic. That isn't the thinking behind the shitty playcalling: "Oh, we'll be fine with 6 points, we have a good defense." The playcalling needs revamped because its stale and he calls plays like he's afraid. Lack of offensive line talent at the tackle, RB, and receiver position certainly factors into that but that isn't a reason to change tendencies in the playoffs. You still have to go out and play to win the game, not play to kill 60 minutes.

It's not an opinion, that's your theory on how the Giants play, lmao. The Giants don't play like that purposely, because that would be idiotic. That isn't the thinking behind the shitty playcalling: "Oh, we'll be fine with 6 points, we have a good defense." The playcalling needs revamped because its stale and he calls plays like he's afraid. Lack of offensive line talent at the tackle, RB, and receiver position certainly factors into that but that isn't a reason to change tendencies in the playoffs. You still have to go out and play to win the game, not play to kill 60 minutes.

Sorry Nas, I have to agree with Drizzle here.

Sorry Nas, I have to agree with Drizzle here.

I have no problem with agreeing or disagreeing... it's the bs he's spewing like he's going to lecture me on football... Like I stated, look at the highlights, Eli threw deep... very few were caught... and to think you should be more aggressive when your D is pitching a shut out is insane... The score was 14-13 with less than 3 minutes left in the 3rd Qtr.... You can argue we could have lead by a lot instead of trailing by one not because MaAdoo should have been more aggressive but because our receivers should have caught the balls thrown at them... The game was a lot closer than the final score... they got hot and we never did... then our D got gassed because our ST shit the bed and oh no one jumped on a fucking live ball even though it was clearly a fumble... this is not on MaCadoo being conservative... the players had their heads up their asses...

And I'm not going back to find the thread where you posted the same moronic theory. You can, if you'd like, to find out who else here thinks your a dolt.

Look asshole, it's not a popularity contest... I participate in the P&R section.. where discussions get heated and where kids like you take a back seat... Where facts vs fiction come to play... not opinions. Football section.. eh... everyone got a fucking opinion and are entitled to it...

Hahahaha people have every right to call out dumb theories. I didn't say Nas you're an idiot until you started bitching.

I'm sure your theory of how to win in baseball is to take pitches until the other team drills a three run home run. No offense until the defense fails.

Hahahaha people have every right to call out dumb theories. I didn't say Nas you're an idiot until you started bitching.

I'm sure your theory of how to win in baseball is to take pitches until the other team drills a three run home run. No offense until the defense fails.

When you call someone's opinion "moronic", you just called the person making that statement a moron... I honestly feel weird having to explain this to you... I can only conclude you're an idiot.

As far as you being "sure" that may theory on how to win a baseball game is blah blah blah blah, I can assure you you're wrong... I have no theory on anything baseball... don't give a shit never have... This further solidifies my aforementioned conclusion.

When you call someone's opinion "moronic", you just called the person making that statement a moron... I honestly feel weird having to explain this to you... I can only conclude you're an idiot.

As far as you being "sure" that may theory on how to win a baseball game is blah blah blah blah, I can assure you you're wrong... I have no theory on anything baseball... don't give a shit never have... This further solidifies my aforementioned conclusion.

Lots of smart people can have a moronic theory now and then. A lot of your football views are. An equal number are probably pretty solid.

Lots of smart people can have a moronic theory now and then. A lot of your football views are. An equal number are probably pretty solid.

That's your opinion.. which is just as valid as the shit Rusty took this morning.