SportsWrath

What we've learned from this season.

Sephiroth

Agreed. Love to get a road grader.....like Schwartz was supposed to be. And to further your point, I read this morning that Pugh is adamant about not moving to G and says TC told him he's the RT, period (link below). Go get a Guard to compete with Schwartz or and let Richberg compete for the starting Center job. I know little to nothing about college players, so I'll be looking for opinions here on relative value of Safeties, LB's and OG's who might be on the board at 9. I could be happy with any of those positions but all need to be addressed, one way or another.

http://www.northjersey.com/sports/football/pugh-says-moving-to-guard-isn-t-an-option-1.1183170

No LB worth taking in the top ten, at least to me. They could take Scherff and move him to G where he projects better. They could take Ronnie Stanley OT from ND who probably has the best upside of anybody in this draft, but is only a RS soph and I think he would sit if taken by Giants. Landon Collins is the best S prospect and the only one worth taking in round one. Round two there are some good OG prospects...A.J Cann from South Carolina, Arie Kouandjio Alabama, Josue Matias(played at Union City HS) FSU and Vadal Alexander LSU

Driz, I figured out a while back that it's not worth the time or blood pressure spike. Better to chuckle, roll your eyes and move on. Only drawback is, I get dizzy from rolling my eyes so much!

Haha, I have to give that a shot

There's having a difference of opinion and then there's being wrong ;)

Not that you wanted Coughlin gone.

Honestly sometimes there isn't a right or wrong answer... we have different feelings... there were times I wanted Coughlin gone too... only because he doesn't hire very well and that to me is a personal flaw... if he can't spot talent in coaches who's to say he can spot talent in players... errrr Washington has to play well on ST for me to play WR... wtf... I want Fewel gone this year.

nobody knows everything. we're all friends there's no reason for the aggression

Seen too much Giants Football to get all whizzed out on any one, two or three seasons. I am an a Giants Era kind of a guy... I don't light any candles on Cheerleader's Altar nor do I think all of the blame is on him. He is a stubborn old bastard ... too set in his ways for the most part. Too loyal to some ...not loyal or easy with others. He is Tom Coughlin...that is all. :P