SportsWrath

Giants V.S. Redskins 12/16/07

Lughead

Listening to the radio feed and Howard Cross was speaking to Moss and saying that during the latter part of the year the Giants would be practicing inside of Giants stadium as opposed to the Bubble, so as to get used to the conditions. Moss said that it never occurred to him and maybe (MAYBE?) he will mention it to Cheer Leader. Brandon Jacobs: The coach called the plays that he called....and we ran the plays that were called". LOL.

Listening to the radio feed and Howard Cross was speaking to Moss and saying that during the latter part of the year the Giants would be practicing inside of Giants stadium as opposed to the Bubble, so as to get used to the conditions. Moss said that it never occurred to him and maybe (MAYBE?) he will mention it to Cheer Leader. Brandon Jacobs: The coach called the plays that he called....and we ran the plays that were called". LOL.

Brandon??? What 'plays' were those? Because it's obvious Brandon, YOU haven't practiced them or wasn't used to catching passes. Whoa???? This team is something else!

My wife and son wonders why I say "Fuck, snap the ball" or "Hey, get the freakin play OFF already" 34 times a game to my TV. "Omaha -Omaha!!!!" the pointing and the burning the play clock is annoying. Giants, we are gonna do THREE things from the shotgun....a draw play, check down to a back or a chuck to Plax or Toomer....THAT'S it!!!!! No secrets! Defenses know this.....that is why Landry played center field. 10 D guys against eleven and we kept chucking it. WoW!!!!

You took the words right out of my mouth Bro.....half the time when he says "Omaha"....the defense checks back to their original coverage and the next thing you know Opie is playing defense as the ball is coming back at him. I remember Simms at the line "Ready 10 30 slot 50....watch the safety" LOL. I remember one time he stopped the WR from shifting to the other side of the line (might have been Gray or Baker?) and he made him stand right next to him for the snap. The ball is snapped and the Defensive Linesman or LB who had a clear shot at him...is now chipped by the surprised WR and Simms gets the pass off down field.

Its the little things. Everyone is so enamored of Opie's big brother and the masterful psych out that he does at the line spouting out War and Peace when he basically is going with the play called in the huddle. I laugh seeing the defense trying to adjust to his antics and I wan to say to them this guy is pysching you out so badly. :P

You took the words right out of my mouth Bro.....half the time when he says "Omaha"....the defense checks back to their original coverage and the next thing you know Opie is playing defense as the ball is coming back at him. I remember Simms at the line "Ready 10 30 slot 50....watch the safety" LOL. I remember one time he stopped the WR from shifting to the other side of the line (might have been Gray or Baker?) and he made him stand right next to him for the snap. The ball is snapped and the Defensive Linesman or LB who had a clear shot at him...is now chipped by the surprised WR and Simms gets the pass off down field.

Its the little things. Everyone is so enamored of Opie's big brother and the masterful psych out that he does at the line spouting out War and Peace when he basically is going with the play called in the huddle. I laugh seeing the defense trying to adjust to his antics and I wan to say to them this guy is pysching you out so badly. :P

Unfortunately the real Manning in the NFL actually earns the respect of the opposing D where as our kid manning makes the opposing D piss their pants laughing.

Unfortunately the real Manning in the NFL actually earns the respect of the opposing D where as our kid manning makes the opposing D piss their pants laughing.

True that.....Opie the Bigger is actually deserving of the praise. Opie the Lessor is a decent QB who needs a lot of support to be effective. Especially coaching support for which he has lacked since he has been here.

You took the words right out of my mouth Bro.....half the time when he says "Omaha"....the defense checks back to their original coverage and the next thing you know Opie is playing defense as the ball is coming back at him.

All that 'show' and pointing (IMO) spells "We have no confidence in the play". A strong offensive team that is confident runs the play!!! Not waiting till the play clock is down to 2 seconds. Giants are way too complicated on Offense. Line up, snap the ball and let the O-Line smash some heads! We got the BIGGEST RB in the league, we got one of the tallest WR in the league and we are watching pointing and Omaha-ing on every play!

All that 'show' and pointing (IMO) spells "We have no confidence in the play". A strong offensive team that is confident runs the play!!! Not waiting till the play clock is down to 2 seconds. Giants are way too complicated on Offense. Line up, snap the ball and let the O-Line smash some heads! We got the BIGGEST RB in the league, we got one of the tallest WR in the league and we are watching pointing and Omaha-ing on every play!

Once again thats on the kid trying to be like big brother. I mean for once can you just line up and only act like that when your changing the play.

I literally hate when our offense continuously lets the playclock run to 1-2 seconds before snapping. At 8 minutes to go tonight I am yelling at them to just snap the ball.

QUOTE(randoff @ Dec 17 2007, 12:14 AM)

My wife and son wonders why I say "Fuck, snap the ball" or "Hey, get the freakin play OFF already" 34 times a game to my TV. "Omaha -Omaha!!!!" the pointing and the burning the play clock is annoying. Giants, we are gonna do THREE things from the shotgun....a draw play, check down to a back or a chuck to Plax or Toomer....THAT'S it!!!!! No secrets! Defenses know this.....that is why Landry played center field. 10 D guys against eleven and we kept chucking it.

I am really scared about Buffalo right now....I am praying for a Vikes loss. And you know what the NFC sucks so bad that even the so called good teams like Green Bay or the Broke Backs can be had. It is one of those years that anyone can get to the NFC Championship Game or the Super Bowl.

I am really scared about Buffalo right now....I am praying for a Vikes loss. And you know what the NFC sucks so bad that even the so called good teams like Green Bay or the Broke Backs can be had. It is one of those years that anyone can get to the NFC Championship Game or the Super Bowl.

What's Buffalo's situation? They are alive huh? Giants v Buffalo...bad conditions = Gilbride calls for the pass on every other down (Chuck it son)........

Our playcalling has sucked big juicy balls ever since TC got here. Whether it was Fucknagel or Gilbride. TC is also half the problem because the fuck has no brains. All he has been doing is acting like a motherfucking Nazi this side of the planet while he makes stupid decision. Just run the fucking no huddle all game.

Has a QB stood up and shown the OC the finger after getting the play over his ear piece and then run the thing on his own? Just run the fucking no huddle. We are better at it. Keep the reins from the retards.

Either way, someone pay the mafia to put a hit on the coaches and we should be able to beat Buffalo next week.