SportsWrath

So far...

Mr. P

If they can secure one of the two centers that are still out there, despite the center we DID sign...maybe another CB and a D-linemen...I'm okay rolling into the draft.

As for WR, I'm thinking Randle and Cruz will be our 1-2. We'll have a top 3 round WR to hopefully take the 3rd WR spot. Still screwed on a TE at this point, which is concerning....

All said, I'm happy with the progress as well.

If they can secure one of the two centers that are still out there, despite the center we DID sign...maybe another CB and a D-linemen...I'm okay rolling into the draft.

As for WR, I'm thinking Randle and Cruz will be our 1-2. We'll have a top 3 round WR to hopefully take the 3rd WR spot. Still screwed on a TE at this point, which is concerning....

All said, I'm happy with the progress as well.

I'm not comfortable with Randle being our #1... granted he's better than Nicks warming the bench but still. I hope the Giants find a big body who can be a solid #1 in the draft.

I'm torn on Randle, part of me thinks he could be a number 1, he's shown flashes of it, he's got good size.

and the third year is typically the wr breakout year.

His route running reminds me of Manningham... who knows maybe in his 3rd year he'll get it together.

His route running reminds me of Manningham... who knows maybe in his 3rd year he'll get it together.

I feel like we have drafted really dumb WRs, Manningham, Randel and tried to put them in one of the most complex WR route system under Gilly.

I feel like we have drafted really dumb WRs, Manningham, Randel and tried to put them in one of the most complex WR route system under Gilly.

I wouldn't go as far as to call them dumb... afterall Manningham had that miraculous catch in the SB.

However I feel the Giants need either a stud #1 WR or a stud TE.

I wouldn't go as far as to call them dumb... afterall Manningham had that miraculous catch in the SB.

However I feel the Giants need either a stud #1 WR or a stud TE.

Kiper's newest mock draft has us taking Ebron.

I think the Giants really want Evans... who I believe is going to be a star. If Evans is off the board at 12, Ebron could be in play. McAdoo knows that Eli needs better weapons than he had last year. Most importantly, someone to draw double coverage so defenses can't key on Cruz.

The Giants need to take the best available offensive lineman with the 1st pick, and I hope they repeat that in either round 2 or 3.

They need to rebuild this offense from the inside out.....starting with an offensive line.

The Giants need to take the best available offensive lineman with the 1st pick, and I hope they repeat that in either round 2 or 3.

They need to rebuild this offense from the inside out.....starting with an offensive line.

I agree with this.

Although I hate the idea of Nicks leaving, I think Eli could get it done with Cruz, JJ, and Randel, plus whoever gets signed or drafted.

Eli is a good QB, a very good QB when he has time. We get him that time and he can make anyone look like they are a legit number one. Fuck look at what he did with Barden that one game, made him look like the second coming of Plax.

Eli needs an O-line to be a top tier QB, without that we might as well has Nassib playing back there.

Idk man I think we were a really soft 7-9 and it's really hard to fix an oline that bad that fast. We're lacking talent at a lot of spots now

I know what you're saying. I'm just thinking the new people will play a little harder for their jobs., well i hope they will.