SportsWrath

This game will set the tone for the rest of our season

Nas

I know it's only the 4th game of the season.. however, this team can either come out swinging and silence the critics (especially on defense) or we lose this game and be regarded as mediocre team that won't make the playoffs.

The Redskins have been playing great and the way I see it, our defense better step up to the plate and make a statement.

Based on the play of the teams in the division so far, if we don't go at least 5-1 in the division, we're not winning it. You have to figure, the way we've played so far, we'll only bat 500 in non-division games. 5-5 outside the division andd 5-1 in the division gives us a 10-6 record and a playoff birth. 9-7 isn't winning our division.

So, yeah, this game against the 'skins is huge.

Based on the play of the teams in the division so far, if we don't go at least 5-1 in the division, we're not winning it. You have to figure, the way we've played so far, we'll only bat 500 in non-division games. 5-5 outside the division andd 5-1 in the division gives us a 10-6 record and a playoff birth. 9-7 isn't winning our division.

Well I'm going with the theory that our worst play is behind us. The teams we played are by far the best in the leage aside from the Bears. If we play the way we're supposed to, I don't see why we can't go 12-4 or 11-5. But it all starts with this game.. we either make a stand or sink our season.

Well I'm going with the theory that our worst play is behind us. The teams we played are by far the best in the leage aside from the Bears. If we play the way we're supposed to, I don't see why we can't go 12-4 or 11-5. But it all starts with this game.. we either make a stand or sink our season.

Big If given our play to date. I'm in agreement though, that this game is far bigger than many other game 4s in past seasons.

I think its the next 2 really. The Falcons are the kind of caliber we have to beat to be a playoff team. Ah heck, they're all important. Be nice to have a 5 game winning streak when the Bears come to town.

Well, this game is more important because it's a division opponent. I'm not ready to look at Atl yet.. not when we have the Redskins to cross.

Well, this game is more important because it's a division opponent. I'm not ready to look at Atl yet.. not when we have the Redskins to cross.

With the wildcard, you can consider any team in the NFC is in our division. Atlanta is certainly a wildcard contender. Also, Atlanta game has been the bellweather game for us in recent years.

With the wildcard, you can consider any team in the NFC is in our division. Atlanta is certainly a wildcard contender. Also, Atlanta game has been the bellweather game for us in recent years.

Yeah I'm not sure when we last beat them.. i don't recall.

I totally agree.

I think that our only loss in the division will be away to Dallas ! ( bold statement )

But if we do go 5-1 in the divison , and only lose to Ind , Seattle , Jags , Bears , Panthers , Falcons.....

We still make 10-6 ( 5-1 ) in the division and probably win the East.

This game is vital and will set the tone

I totally agree.

I think that our only loss in the division will be away to Dallas ! ( bold statement )

But if we do go 5-1 in the divison , and only lose to Ind , Seattle , Jags , Bears , Panthers , Falcons.....

We still make 10-6 ( 5-1 ) in the division and probably win the East.

This game is vital and will set the tone

I maybe overly optimistic but my theory is that our worst is behind us. if the skins can beat the Jags, so can we.. we can beat the panthers and definitely the falcons. And if we really play to our potential, then the bears are beatable also. I'm still sticking to my 12-4 prediction.