SportsWrath

Now that the excitment has subsided

Virginia Giant

Where the hell is the pass rush? This was supposed to be a defense designed around a great pass rush. I don't blame much on the DBacks, they didn't play well but you can't give a QB the caliber of McNabb all day to find his target and allow his recievers to improvise. I really hat saying this cause i love the guy, but Strahan looks like he's done, I don't wanna jump the gun but he just didn't do anything. I watched him exclusivly for several series, and he'd engage the Tackle and just seem to stand there. Lots of times he made no effore to shake the tackle.

Where's the discipline? Isn't the Colonel our Head Coach, Mr. Discipline? How are we having minor but coslty penalties? How are we continueing to have troubles jumping before the snap?

Where's the play calling? On Offense and Defense? Down 7 and we're throwing the ball like we're in the 2 minuite drill? yeah Tiki had a bad game rushing, but he's still the most dangerous weapon on the field, in tough games you get then ball to your star. Jacobs also didn't get the ball enough, and he actually ran well.

On D where was the blitz? How are we sitting back there in a soft zone when our lineman are getting zero penetration? LaVar hasn't been an impact because we are not blitzing with him.

The good news is we left a hostile enviornment with a W, the team didn't give up and kept digging. Eli is a prime time player, even with all the pressure Philly go he hung in there and still made acurate throws. He did miss Plax pretty bad, but most of his passes were easily catchable.

Where the hell is the pass rush? This was supposed to be a defense designed around a great pass rush. I don't blame much on the DBacks, they didn't play well but you can't give a QB the caliber of McNabb all day to find his target and allow his recievers to improvise. I really hat saying this cause i love the guy, but Strahan looks like he's done, I don't wanna jump the gun but he just didn't do anything. I watched him exclusivly for several series, and he'd engage the Tackle and just seem to stand there. Lots of times he made no effore to shake the tackle.

Where's the discipline? Isn't the Colonel our Head Coach, Mr. Discipline? How are we having minor but coslty penalties? How are we continueing to have troubles jumping before the snap?

Where's the play calling? On Offense and Defense? Down 7 and we're throwing the ball like we're in the 2 minuite drill? yeah Tiki had a bad game rushing, but he's still the most dangerous weapon on the field, in tough games you get then ball to your star. Jacobs also didn't get the ball enough, and he actually ran well.

On D where was the blitz? How are we sitting back there in a soft zone when our lineman are getting zero penetration? LaVar hasn't been an impact because we are not blitzing with him.

The good news is we left a hostile enviornment with a W, the team didn't give up and kept digging. Eli is a prime time player, even with all the pressure Philly go he hung in there and still made acurate throws. He did miss Plax pretty bad, but most of his passes were easily catchable.

I agree with the play calling. We should've blitzed more.. at least to get McNabb of his rythem. Or DL did ok because I feel the Eagles' OL did a good job. They double teamed Strahan and I think Runyan learned from his many face offs with strahan.

I agree with the play calling. We should've blitzed more.. at least to get McNabb of his rythem. Or DL did ok because I feel the Eagles' OL did a good job. They double teamed Strahan and I think Runyan learned from his many face offs with strahan.

Yeah but even when Strahan was on 1 on 1 he couldn't get passed him, it wasn't the blocking, strahan wasn't swimming or ripping or doing anything a DE does to shake the blocker.

We won. But the team is a mess. There are so many problems with it that I wonder if this team is any better (or possibly worse) than our 2005 squad. The Giants showed me guts yesterday, but they still looked like garbage up until the end with several penalties that almost pushed us out of FG range.

Where is:

These players have been missing for the last two weeks I think we need to notify the police to locate their whereabouts immediately.

I think Strahan's been more of a run stopper than a pass rusher since he slimmed down. They need another scheme. I'd also like to see the backs play those receivers tighter, especially on 3rd down.

As far as our OL went, I have no idea what happened.

We won. But the team is a mess. There are so many problems with it that I wonder if this team is any better (or possibly worse) than our 2005 squad. The Giants showed me guts yesterday, but they still looked like garbage up until the end with several penalties that almost pushed us out of FG range.

Where is:

These players have been missing for the last two weeks I think we need to notify the police to locate their whereabouts immediately.

I can say with extreme confidence that #22 and #51 flat out sucked.

I have a question: Why wasn't akers fined or suspended a game for attacking a person on the sidelines??

Totally agree. He way pushed towards the sideline, slowed down and then launched himself into a Giants coach. He should be fined for that big time.

I have a question: Why wasn't akers fined or suspended a game for attacking a person on the sidelines??

True true! And why wasn't the Vice President of the Refs not looking into that 'bogus' Offensive pass interference call on Carter??? I realized that the Trent Green hit was top news but comon' we needed an explanation on why they called Tim Carter on that "penalty". NFL Network didn't even touch on that.

You think that the dood will get fined for kicking the Giant lineman in the groin??

:mellow::unsure:

Where is:

Shouldn't be mentioned in this. He's begging for the ball and not getting it. On top of that he's playing hurt.

I can say with extreme confidence that #22 and #51 flat out sucked.

hey dumbass who knows nothing about football... #51 did NOT suck. he made one bad angle on westbrook. westbrook would outrun any lb in the league outside of derrick brooks.