SportsWrath

New Year same story

vermin79

No shit dude. The team doesn't look any better than last year squad in this game. So, they didn't look like an elite team...just a good team still looking to take the next step.

We shot ourselves in the foot and the refs shot us in the head.

No shit dude. The team doesn't look any better than last year squad in this game. So, they didn't look like an elite team...just a good team still looking to take the next step.

We shot ourselves in the foot and the refs shot us in the head.

And it wasn't only that bullshit call with Carter.. that one sure stood out but I can remember at least one more pure bullshit call.

We ran all over them but your secondary couldn't stop anybody. We pretty much shut out their run game.. and they still threw all over the fucking field. The pass rush was adequate but the secondary sucked...

Fuck the refs :furious:

I hope the media saw a team that fought hard and really had a chance to win. Not a Giants team that was beat by the Colts. I hope people see that the pieces are there for the Giants and that they just can't beat themselves and PRAY TO GOD THE REFS ARE FAIR!

And it wasn't only that bullshit call with Carter.. that one sure stood out but I can remember at least one more pure bullshit call.

We ran all over them but your secondary couldn't stop anybody. We pretty much shut out their run game.. and they still threw all over the fucking field. The pass rush was adequate but the secondary sucked...

Fuck the refs :furious:

I bet those refs were Jews.... :LMAO:

don't blame the secondary. the pass rush didn't get there either. we were playing the best QB in the game. give some credit there.

A good question is are we really as bad as we looked? I don't think so. But between the refs dealing the final blows and us beating ourselves up all game...it's hard to feel good about this team. It's also hard to move on and focus on the Eagles...as a fan. The players I hope our "chips" don't get too big and crush us. There is only so much bullshit this team can eat before real frustration sets in and they start pressing and really play poorly.

Overall, I thought we looked good...I'm so f'ing pissed right now..to have the hardest schecdule in the league and then have a call like that against us...BS calls but we hurt ourselves too with penalties...but aggghhh..

Better yet, except for the penalties and Peyton's having more experience, I thought we were the better team. I don't want to harp on a bad call, because those thing kinda even out over a season. If it wasn't for the fumble and Eli's perfect pass to a defender, we win that game.

Peyton>Eli in this one.

...it's hard to feel good about this team. It's also hard to move on and focus on the Eagles...as a fan. The players I hope our "chips" don't get too big and crush us. There is only so much bullshit this team can eat before real frustration sets in and they start pressing and really play poorly.

Hard to feel good about this team? We lost by 5 points, to a genuine Super Bowl contender, and had them have to play a near flawless game to get it done, while we did no such thing. We can't keep playing as sloppy as we did, but there's plenty there for optimism.