SportsWrath

Feagles to return?

gateb

Giants | Feagles may be back

Wed, 15 Feb 2006 05:38:10 -0800

Paul Schwartz, of the New York Post, reports New York Giants P Jeff Feagles may return for the 2006 season. The Giants are awaiting word whether he will indeed retire after 18 seasons in the NFL. Feagles has already talked to head coach Tom Coughlin and may be swayed into coming back as long as he receives some perks that will allow him to travel home during the season. "He's got to see what kind of arrangements with Tom that Tom's comfortable with," general manager Ernie Accorsi said.

Giants | Team wants to re-sign Hasselbeck; but he may be No. 3

Wed, 15 Feb 2006 05:33:33 -0800

Paul Schwartz, of the New York Post, reports the New York Giants want to re-sign QB Tim Hasselbeck, as long as he comes at a modest price. Even if he re-signs, his future with the team is not certain. It is believed that head coach Tom Coughlin views both Hasselbeck and QB Jared Lorenzen as No. 3 quarterbacks and wants to add a backup who can at least compete for the No. 2 spot behind QB Eli Manning. "I'd like to be back. I'm hoping I will be," said Hasselbeck. "I'm 100 percent sure they're not looking for somebody to come in and kind of make Eli feel like he's competing for a job against somebody else on the roster. I guess maybe some teams believe in that stuff. I don't think that's necessarily healthy."

how nice would it be to be a punter practice then go home w/ your family get special benefits and collect taht $$$$

but hey feagles deserves it has played great over the years expect for like 3 games

I hope he comes back...Tyree said he wouldn't have made the pro-bowl w/o him

how nice would it be to be a punter practice then go home w/ your family get special benefits and collect taht $$$$

but hey feagles deserves it has played great over the years expect for like 3 games

Feagles is a monster. He is just so good at getting opposing teams inside the 20 with Tyree. Speaking of Tyree, it's a huge priority to re-sign him.

Feagles is a monster. He is just so good at getting opposing teams inside the 20 with Tyree. Speaking of Tyree, it's a huge priority to re-sign him.

EA shouldn't take long to get him a new contract, if he waits too long then he's a dummy

• 4 years later...