SportsWrath

The Mets vs Yanks series is now 3 wins Mets us 2 wins Yanks

Plax 4 Prez

Little premature there, no? Don't forget your closer is Billy Wagner, so you'd better hope the Yanks don't put a couple of runs together here. Regardless, I think the overall record of the AL in interleague play is no fluke. And you guys are definitely not better than the White Sox or Tigers. Also, could your team win one more game before you guys start getting giddy again? A loss tomorrow makes it 1-5 vs. Yanks and Sox (not even the ALs elite), which is nothing to get excited about.

plax.... i think we should trade milledge for Dontrelle... what do u think.

I want Holliday (I think I spelled his name right) from Toronto, but they probably wouldn't trade him... and the Mckeef, I understand what your saying, but I do think we are better then the Tigers, but as for the Red and White Sox you have us by a long shot right now... remember the rest of the NL East is basically trash, and we have a couple other competitive teams in the Central and West, but we and maybe the Cardinals are the best the NL hasd to offer, and besides what your Red Sox did to us (which was dismantle us) no other AL team so far has really had the better of us...like I said we're even or better IMO then any team in the AL besides the Red and White Soxs

Won 2 out of 3 from the Yanks

Won 2 out of 3 from the Jays

Lost 2 out of 3 to the O's

Lost all 3 to the Redsox

and so far are 1-1 vs Yanks in the Bronx

Record vs A.L. East so far: 6-7

Won 2 out of 3 from the Yanks

Won 2 out of 3 from the Jays

Lost 2 out of 3 to the O's

Lost all 3 to the Redsox

and so far are 1-1 vs Yanks in the Bronx

Record vs A.L. East so far: 6-7

That's not bad at all either compared to the rest of the NL... and if you push aside the Sox series it's 6-4 us ;)

Not Lastings for Willis. I don't want to play Lastings 19 times a year and I don't think Willis is worth that great of a prospect such as Milledge straight up. Not to mention, there are other ways we can fill pitching.

I don't think anything, except that saying "if you don't count such-and-such" is silly.

I agree with him 100%, we were handed our asses by the Redsox and that did raise some concerns, especially seeing that we had Pedro and Tommy pitch and lose! :furious: