SportsWrath

Press F to Pay Respects to the Eagles.

Sephiroth

6 minutes ago, Sephiroth said:

Jaylen Hurts sure looks a lot like Daniel Jones when he has the same amount of time in the pocket as Daniel Jones, huh? 

Wild how that works

On 1/16/2024 at 11:59 AM, BlueInCanada said:

lol 

Matt Patrica as Charlie.

Sirianni as Frank. 

Hurts as Dennis.  

Kelcee as Mac. 

Roseman can be Dee.

I'd watch it. 

Charlie forgot to do is pre game rituals before the game Monday, this time.

23 hours ago, TaylorBanksCarsonVanPelt said:

Come on Shakes... you and J have the pulse of the Egal Reddit posts... they must be ready to off themselves over there.  I drink Egal/Broke Back tears for sustenance.  I am living on their tears.  :)

100%. To me, the Cowboys getting crushed was more satisfying of the two games. The Eagles have been struggling for weeks, had injuries (including AJ Brown who we deliciously injured), and we heading to an away game which, even though it's the Bucs, is usually tougher. We kinda could have seen this coming for the Eagles.

The Cowboys getting crushed at home takes the cake. Seeing Jerry Jones visibly furious, plus Boys fans in the stands in general just completely surprised by what was happening was fantastic. A blowout of such proportions I did not expect. These asshat Cowboy fans were riding into this game as if it was a given, already looking ahead to their next game vs the 49ers, as if this year was going to be the year and be different. It wasn't a shock to me that the Cowboys lost; the game was really 50/50 or maybe 60/40 going in, but to get blown out and embarrassed the way they did was priceless.

28 minutes ago, mastershake said:

100%. To me, the Cowboys getting crushed was more satisfying of the two games. The Eagles have been struggling for weeks, had injuries (including AJ Brown who we deliciously injured), and we heading to an away game which, even though it's the Bucs, is usually tougher. We kinda could have seen this coming for the Eagles.

The Cowboys getting crushed at home takes the cake. Seeing Jerry Jones visibly furious, plus Boys fans in the stands in general just completely surprised by what was happening was fantastic. A blowout of such proportions I did not expect. These asshat Cowboy fans were riding into this game as if it was a given, already looking ahead to their next game vs the 49ers, as if this year was going to be the year and be different. It wasn't a shock to me that the Cowboys lost; the game was really 50/50 or maybe 60/40 going in, but to get blown out and embarrassed the way they did was priceless.

OMG... I wanted to turn away and watch something else as my girls were going back down to college at Wake Forest and I wanted to spend those last hours with them.  My girls (who know Giants football and love it) sat down with me and watched the Broke Backs get destroyed.  My girls remarked I have not been this happy watching football since the 2011 Giants Super Bowl win over the Patsies.  Well I told them, this game is up there with both the latest Supes in 2007 and 2011, the 2007 and 2011 playoff wins against Greenbay and Mr. Welfare Cheat in Mississippi (Favre) and Mr. Natural Immunity (Rodgers).... OMG some of the finest moments of football right there. :wub:

9 hours ago, TaylorBanksCarsonVanPelt said:

OMG... I wanted to turn away and watch something else as my girls were going back down to college at Wake Forest and I wanted to spend those last hours with them.  My girls (who know Giants football and love it) sat down with me and watched the Broke Backs get destroyed.  My girls remarked I have not been this happy watching football since the 2011 Giants Super Bowl win over the Patsies.  Well I told them, this game is up there with both the latest Supes in 2007 and 2011, the 2007 and 2011 playoff wins against Greenbay and Mr. Welfare Cheat in Mississippi (Favre) and Mr. Natural Immunity (Rodgers).... OMG some of the finest moments of football right there. :wub:

That's incredible. I'm so glad to hear all these stories, I wasn't the only one giddy as these games were going down.

18 hours ago, mastershake said:

That's incredible. I'm so glad to hear all these stories, I wasn't the only one giddy as these games were going down.

Giants fans know the history of the game.  Many NFL fans are homers and are not real fans who follow teams.  My girls are learning the history of the game from me and I love it.