SportsWrath

Anyone watching???

GorillaNJ

3 minutes ago, BlueInCanada said:

Pick #6.

I think we go Nabbers or Olu.

We would need a trade to get into QB range.

I think Nabers or Olu will be the pick as well.  Daniels will be gone by then and none of the top-3 teams will trade out of those spots because they all need QBs. 

A trade down might not be a horrible idea, but Nabers in particular is an amazing prospect from what I've seen so far (which isn't much). 

6 hours ago, Sephiroth said:

I think Nabers or Olu will be the pick as well.  Daniels will be gone by then and none of the top-3 teams will trade out of those spots because they all need QBs. 

A trade down might not be a horrible idea, but Nabers in particular is an amazing prospect from what I've seen so far (which isn't much). 

If Nabers gets past the Chargers that is. Considering Quentin Johnson has been dogpuke.

Dont know if a trade down might be a good idea if we can grab Joe Alt or Olu.

3 hours ago, Iceman_NYG said:

If Nabers gets past the Chargers that is. Considering Quentin Johnson has been dogpuke.

Dont know if a trade down might be a good idea if we can grab Joe Alt or Olu.

If we can't get one of the top 3 guys at QB (looking more and more likely) I think a trade down is probably a good idea.

Don't count out a trade up as well. If Chicago decides to keep Fields, it would only cost our first, second, and next year's first to trade up to #1 and have our pick according to trade charts.

10 minutes ago, mastershake said:

So we apparently injured several of their players, including on defense....again, this makes it all worthwhile. We just need them and the Cowboys to get bounced out of the playoffs. 49ers too, but I dislike them less.

Yeah I'm definitely on Team Detroit this postseason. The Niners can go fuck themselves after the cheapshot bullshit they pulled earlier in the season.

11 minutes ago, Sephiroth said:

Yeah I'm definitely on Team Detroit this postseason. The Niners can go fuck themselves after the cheapshot bullshit they pulled earlier in the season.

I'd also love to see a Cinderella run from the Packers, just to stick it to A Aron and the Jets.

4 hours ago, mastershake said:

So we apparently injured several of their players, including on defense....again, this makes it all worthwhile. We just need them and the Cowboys to get bounced out of the playoffs. 49ers too, but I dislike them less.

4 hours ago, Sephiroth said:

Broke Backs, Egals and 69'ers can all bite it.  Team Detroit Here.  The Lions need to win something in the post NFL/AFL days... for sure.