SportsWrath

Jersey # changes.

BlueInCanada

1 hour ago, BlueInCanada said:

Hyatt officially picks #13 

I already got a few #13 jerseys guess I'll.be adding more.

This one sticks.   I’m more excited about him this year than anyone else… I can’t wait to see what DJ does with him, Waller, and others.

I haven’t been this excited about a rookie since we drafted Davis Webb :D

14 hours ago, Nas said:

This one sticks.   I’m more excited about him this year than anyone else… I can’t wait to see what DJ does with him, Waller, and others.

I haven’t been this excited about a rookie since we drafted Davis Webb :D

I am interested in the offense as a whole and its ability to hit multiple levels of the defense.  Hyatt and Campbell have deep speed.  Slayton can work long too.  Waller, Campbell, Robinson can work the middle easily.  Barkley or Campbell on short/screen games.  But that all relies on the offensive line staying healthy.

And I definitely think we are in the pass to open up the run mentality...but with receiving threats that must be respected, I think Barkley has a huge year.

I think two things can hurt us offensively.  Injuries is the obvious.  Razer thin depth on the line is biggest concern.  Secondly is if we overfocus on one guy...like Hyatt Waller or Barkley.  If we stay healthy and spread the ball around...we have a real chance to improve on last year despite tougher schedule.