SportsWrath

First Preseason Game

GorillaNJ

May depend on the first series.  First joint practice was rough from what I read...so if they come out rusty, that extra series might be warranted.

I want to see Hyatt and JMS against their starters.  I want everyone to come out healthy.  Aside from that, keep anyone who has so much as a bug bite out of the game.

Glad football is back.  Gotta start planning the First Sunday menu (for regular season).

20 minutes ago, gmenroc said:

May depend on the first series.  First joint practice was rough from what I read...so if they come out rusty, that extra series might be warranted.

I want to see Hyatt and JMS against their starters.  I want everyone to come out healthy.  Aside from that, keep anyone who has so much as a bug bite out of the game.

Glad football is back.  Gotta start planning the First Sunday menu (for regular season).

I just hate we are opening up on Sunday night...  I will be drunk and stuffed before kickoff.    Add in the Jets being the Monday night game, the early games nothing jumps out to me as a must watch 

1 hour ago, GorillaNJ said:

I just hate we are opening up on Sunday night...  I will be drunk and stuffed before kickoff.    Add in the Jets being the Monday night game, the early games nothing jumps out to me as a must watch 

Yeah...would much prefer a 1pm game...but football and an excuse to make delicious food that is terrible for me is enough to tune in early

3 minutes ago, BlueInCanada said:

Why even bother trying to return a ball inside the 25?

Just fair catch it gets put on the 25 automatically.

Not how you get a job.    I bet come regular season that changes and a lot of fair catches start