SportsWrath

Jaylon Smith and Leonard Williams

Sephiroth

22 minutes ago, Sephiroth said:

Honestly I thought he was our best LB last year. Totally fine with this move. 

Leonard Williams day to day with an MCL sprain. I had one of these once and it took three weeks to start feeling better. 

Depending on how hard the hit was, this can take weeks to heal and there’s nothing anyone can do about it… it’s as frustrating as hamstring injuries.

I’m dealing with a bad one as we speak.  On July 31st during a soccer game, I was blindsided by a very hard hi to the side of my knee just as I planted my foot.   My leg didn’t seem to move a hair but the hit was vicious.   I continued playing but minutes after the game was over, I could barely walk.   After 3 weeks of the pain I saw a doctor who confirmed it was an MCL Sprain and said to expect it to last until October…. Yikes.

Rik:  :happybirthday:

10 hours ago, Nas said:

Depending on how hard the hit was, this can take weeks to heal and there’s nothing anyone can do about it… it’s as frustrating as hamstring injuries.

I’m dealing with a bad one as we speak.  On July 31st during a soccer game, I was blindsided by a very hard hi to the side of my knee just as I planted my foot.   My leg didn’t seem to move a hair but the hit was vicious.   I continued playing but minutes after the game was over, I could barely walk.   After 3 weeks of the pain I saw a doctor who confirmed it was an MCL Sprain and said to expect it to last until October…. Yikes.

Rik:  :happybirthday:

Yep. Mine was super mild (got it getting out of a snow bank on my snowboard) and it still hung around forever.