SportsWrath

Eli Manning reached out to Giants' Joe Schoen, Brian Daboll to offer help

Nas

https://giantswire.usatoday.com/2022/02/04/eli-manning-reached-out-new-york-giants-joe-schoen-brian-daboll-offer-help/

[quote]

Shortly after the New York Giants hired general manager Joe Schoen and head coach Brian Daboll, they received calls from team legend Eli Manning.

Manning not only reached out to introduce himself and offer congratulations, but to offer help in the event Schoen or Daboll needed it.

“I told them if they need anything from me in any way, nothing is off limits. I’m happy to help,” Manning told the New York Post. “I look forward to getting to know both of them better and seeing if I can be of service to them and help them get back on track and win more games. I’m all for that.”[\quote]

QB coach?

"Hi Eli?  Yeah, it's Joe.  Good, good.  How are you?

Remember that phone conversation we had last week?  Yeah, well, can I borrow that Death Row chain you got from Snoop? There's a big press conference this week and I need some street cred." 

12 minutes ago, Sephiroth said:

Remember that phone conversation we had last week?  Yeah, well, can I borrow that Death Row chain you got from Snoop? There's a big press conference this week and I need some street cred." 

To all you players out there, who don't wanna be on a nfl team where the general managers...all up in the team meetings, all on the sideline, dancin'...then come to The Giants!

6 hours ago, Sephiroth said:

:laugh: Eli:  YO.... what up? :laugh: