SportsWrath

Games I don't give a fuck about part 2.

BlueInCanada

4 minutes ago, Tempest said:

I wouldn't read too much into it because the game is over.  I like the energy Fromm is showing and the throws have been good.

The throws are good, his pocket presence is good, his command of the huddle is good.

Shit, real bad game for Shep. Looks like the last we'll see of him this year. 

Drinking game, I'll predict everything judge says this presser and afterwards we all drink regardless;

"The team fought hard"

"We're gonna go look at the tapes"

"There's some positives in the loss"

"We going to keep building we have a good team"

"We need to get better but we are almost there"

Oh and he probably throws Glennon under the bus to save face. 

Dak has 9 straight wins against the Giants. That is sickening. Sickening. I lost $20 bucks to a dude at work who's a Cowturd fan because I still thought we could pull one out against a hated division rival. AND this game was shown out of market so it's even more embarrassing. Motherfuck I hate the Cowboys. 

Just now, CrazedDogs said:

It's the furthest thing from an excuse. The point is: the problem isn't a lack of effort.

Yes it's a lack of eveything on this team, effort, talent, coaching, players, etc.

Shurmurs teams played hard for him, McAdoos teams played hard. 

This is a team full of lunch box players or whatever that loser phrase is lol 

1 minute ago, BlueInCanada said:

Yes it's a lack of eveything on this team, effort, talent, coaching, players, etc.

Shurmurs teams played hard for him, McAdoos teams played hard. 

This is a team full of lunch box players or whatever that loser phrase is lol 

Huh? McAdoo's 2017 team didn't just give up on him, they swallowed him whole. Shurmer in 2019 didn't have a team turn on him, but did we ever see any fire out of his teams? Even a spark? Nope.

We are lacking good football players and maybe Xs and Os acumen. Definitely good football players.

30 minutes ago, CrazedDogs said:

The throws are good, his pocket presence is good, his command of the huddle is good.

Shit, real bad game for Shep. Looks like the last we'll see of him this year. 

Without anointing Fromm, he is a clear upgrade over Glenon. I don’t trust Judges judgement to put the best interest of the team first. 

8 minutes ago, BlueInCanada said:

To be clear, I don't know if 'playing hard' is about the head coach - that is not what I meant by pointing out the differences between 2017, 2019, and 2021.

Like you said --- this is a team of lunch pail types. They sure try hard as they trail three yards behind the play.