SportsWrath

Jones to start Sunday vs Rams

Mr. P

10 hours ago, CrazedDogs said:

speaking of.... today is leg day. 

I plan on being nearly unable to walk by game time. I'm going to look like a woozy Daniel Jones when I get off the coach to get a beer. 

10 hours ago, Nas said:

😂 I started going back to the gym a week ago.  4 days of working out (without killing myself) and it feels great.

I started a new workout last week... all dumbbells, full body, 3 days/week. The workouts are only about 25 minutes and don't feel like they do shit... but I'm always sore the next day and can feel myself getting stronger.

Probably one of the worst games by Jones in his career.

The WR fell on one route, but those two other picks were on him, throwing into fucking six guys in coverage, and that one DB sitting back on the out route were all on Jones.

Should of let him sit the game, Glennon would of done the same thing, maybe even better since he didn't miss practices this week like Jones did.

1 hour ago, Sephiroth said:

I started a new workout last week... all dumbbells, full body, 3 days/week. The workouts are only about 25 minutes and don't feel like they do shit... but I'm always sore the next day and can feel myself getting stronger.

Yeah I’m usually sore 48 hours later for some reason… I try to work out no more than 45 minutes and I’m already seeing results.  3 days ago we played basketball and they had the youngest kid (around 19) guard me because they said I was fast… I did have a grin on my face when I heard that… the kid was built like Lebron and shot a lot of 3s… he didn’t miss much.

55 minutes ago, Nas said:

Yeah I’m usually sore 48 hours later for some reason… I try to work out no more than 45 minutes and I’m already seeing results.  3 days ago we played basketball and they had the youngest kid (around 19) guard me because they said I was fast… I did have a grin on my face when I heard that… the kid was built like Lebron and shot a lot of 3s… he didn’t miss much.

How many killer crossovers did you do, Nas?

3 hours ago, Sephiroth said:

good three to four days of workouts is good.  Tortoise beats Hare man.