SportsWrath

Cowboys’ RT La'el Collins was suspended by the NFL after trying to bribe the league's drug-test collector

Mr. P

8 minutes ago, Sephiroth said:

La'el Collins... another guy I thought we should have rolled the dice on. 

However, to be fair, Mykelle Thompson and of course Bobby Hart did turn out to be future stars. 

Was he the bong guy? 

If so then yes I don't know why we didn't take him. 

But with his recent troubles I guess it's good we didn't lol 

1 minute ago, BlueInCanada said:

Was he the bong guy? 

If so then yes I don't know why we didn't take him. 

But with his recent troubles I guess it's good we didn't lol 

No, he was the one that the entire NFL bailed on because some woman said, "he hit me," which turned out to be 100% bullshit. 

Laremy Tunsil was the another guy I wanted who had the bong mask... but hey, that Eli Apple really turned out to be something. 

3 minutes ago, Sephiroth said:

No, he was the one that the entire NFL bailed on because some woman said, "he hit me," which turned out to be 100% bullshit. 

Laremy Tunsil was the another guy I wanted who had the bong mask... but hey, that Eli Apple really turned out to be something. 

nah, it wasn't just that. His rep coming into the league was that of a guy that would eventually try to bribe a drug test collector.

21 minutes ago, CrazedDogs said:

nah, it wasn't just that. His rep coming into the league was that of a guy that would eventually try to bribe a drug test collector.

True... but they did get six years outta him. We got two out of Apple and one from DeAndre Baker.

22 minutes ago, Joe Guyden said:

It wasn’t because some lady said he hit her.  It’s because his pregnant wife ex girlfriend had recently been shot to death and police were seeking to interview Collins about it.   

And also his agent told all the teams if he was drafted after the 3rd round he wouldn’t sign his contract, and would sit out and re-enter the draft the next year.  

2 hours ago, Sephiroth said:

Oh no then Collins is a fucking nut job I would t of wanted him.  

Tunsil I would of taken though.