SportsWrath

New Covid rule

Mr. P

Good and it should be this way.

A team who vaccinated and ready to play Sunday should not be published by an outbreak on the opponent's team.

Since we have client meetings at work all the time we put a memo out saying any client who wants an in person meeting must be vaccinated otherwise we have no problem with our virtual conferences.

You've lost a couple so far, some whom came crawling back when they realized all other businesses are doing the same.

Pretty sure colleges and universities in Canada are making it mandatory for any in person learning to be vaccinated as well.

Ok so how many players equals an outbreak?  One?  More than one and fewer than five?  Is it the guy on the game day roster or the guy on the practice squad.  The text implies that an outbreak among vaccinated players does not incur the same penalty.

25 minutes ago, Tempest said:

Ok so how many players equals an outbreak?  One?  More than one and fewer than five?  Is it the guy on the game day roster or the guy on the practice squad.  The text implies that an outbreak among vaccinated players does not incur the same penalty.

It doesn't. 

And I'm sure an outbreak will be the same rules as last year. 

6 hours ago, Joe Guyden said:

I’ll just put this here

LOL this guy is already off to a rocky start.

Combined with the fact that Barkley looks like he won't be healthy week 1, and the fact that we have no OL...I can see the giants org and fans already making excuses after another botched season "Well, they didn't have all their offensive weapons in place!" "Well give Gettleman credit...he got the players he needed to, they just couldn't stay on the field."

10 hours ago, mastershake said:

LOL this guy is already off to a rocky start.

Combined with the fact that Barkley looks like he won't be healthy week 1, and the fact that we have no OL...I can see the giants org and fans already making excuses after another botched season "Well, they didn't have all their offensive weapons in place!" "Well give Gettleman credit...he got the players he needed to, they just couldn't stay on the field."

I forgot how negative you are lol 

10 minutes ago, BlueInCanada said:

I forgot how negative you are lol 

At this point it almost feels like he’s doing a bit. 

Too deep now, gotta keep it going even if we win the super bowl.   “Great now they won’t take the off-season as seriously “.  Hahah.  

I'm telling you my prediction right now. The offensive line is already garbage IMO, and not enough to take us to the playoffs (I think we're on track for a 7-10 or 8-9 season)....but on top of that, at some point early on in the season, there will be one injury among the one of the starters on the OL, which combined with Barkley's lingering issues (not at 100%), will be enough for this pathetic giants organization/pundits to sell you on "Well, they weren't fully healthy on offense and didn't have all their players in place. It's not Gettleman's fault."

You're going to see stuff like this mid-season...making excuses and people swearing the issue isn't Dave Gettleman, as the putrid offensive line is our Achilles heel yet again.

It's going to happen to the giants because, all offseason long, these Giants media pundits have been pimping and overhyping this offseason/free agency like I've never seen before, and completely ignoring the offensive line, or even trying to excuse away the offensive line and lack of OL moves. So you've got a massive crop of loud pundits who swear it was a great offseason for personnel and swear the OL is fine, and they've doubled down too much on that narrative to backtrack now...so the new narrative becomes "Well, the giants made all the right moves had a plan, but that plan didn't come to fruition because key players were injured. It's actually not a bad season that they only one 7-8 games considering all the injuries."

2 minutes ago, mastershake said:

I'm telling you my prediction right now. The offensive line is already garbage IMO, and not enough to take us to the playoffs (I think we're on track for a 7-10 or 8-9 season)....but on top of that, at some point early on in the season, there will be one injury among the one of the starters on the OL, which combined with Barkley's lingering issues (not at 100%), will be enough for this pathetic giants organization/pundits to sell you on "Well, they weren't fully healthy on offense and didn't have all their players in place. It's not Gettleman's fault."

You're going to see stuff like this mid-season...making excuses and people swearing the issue isn't Dave Gettleman, as the putrid offensive line is our Achilles heel yet again.

I still don't think we are a playoff team. Yes, I think we overall better than last year. I think a lot depends on Jones though. If he can sling it for over 3000 yards and Barkley puts close to a 1,000, the team can be good. I just don't see it this year. I am still waiting on Jones. We got two first rounders next year. All I want to see is improvement. If Jones is not the guy, then we spend one of those picks next year. 

Just now, jranieli said:

I still don't think we are a playoff team. Yes, I think we overall better than last year. I think a lot depends on Jones though. If he can sling it for over 3000 yards and Barkley puts close to a 1,000, the team can be good. I just don't see it this year. I am still waiting on Jones. We got two first rounders next year. All I want to see is improvement. If Jones is not the guy, then we spend one of those picks next year. 

It's going to be hard to get a read on Daniel Jones when this OL will be complete trash.

2 hours ago, mastershake said:

It's going to be hard to get a read on Daniel Jones when this OL will be complete trash.

Well it's a good thing he's a trash QB anyways lol 

I'm starting to learn from you now. 

2 hours ago, mastershake said:

It's going to happen to the giants because, all offseason long, these Giants media pundits have been pimping and overhyping this offseason/free agency like I've never seen before, and completely ignoring the offensive line, or even trying to excuse away the offensive line and lack of OL moves. So you've got a massive crop of loud pundits who swear it was a great offseason for personnel and swear the OL is fine, and they've doubled down too much on that narrative to backtrack now...so the new narrative becomes "Well, the giants made all the right moves had a plan, but that plan didn't come to fruition because key players were injured. It's actually not a bad season that they only one 7-8 games considering all the injuries."

I don't see this as a playoff or bust team.

It's a get better or everyone is fucking fired team.

If we finish 8 or 9 wins with a couple nail bitters then the team is atleast moving in a positive direction.

The team is 5 wins or less then everyone is out the door and it's rebuild #2, regardless of whatever excuses media pundits will come up with. DG has done a good job setting up draft capitol for the new GM and HC. 

2 hours ago, BlueInCanada said:

Well it's a good thing he's a trash QB anyways lol 

I'm starting to learn from you now. 

I don't see this as a playoff or bust team.

It's a get better or everyone is fucking fired team.

If we finish 8 or 9 wins with a couple nail bitters then the team is atleast moving in a positive direction.

The team is 5 wins or less then everyone is out the door and it's rebuild #2, regardless of whatever excuses media pundits will come up with. DG has done a good job setting up draft capitol for the new GM and HC. 

My personal cutoff for judging if this is a successful season are not is: be a winning team (9 win team), or else fire Gettleman.

A few conditions that could change this. If DJ has a really bad year and the OL is NOT the culprit. Significant injuries, especially on defense.

But four seasons should be enough as a GM for you to produce a winning team. Even if you want to argue that they really didn't try a rebuild until 2018, three seasons should be enough.

I credit Rick Dennison for sticking to his beliefs.  DeAndre Hopkins opened his mouth, said what he felt he needed to say, changed his mind, then bent over.

I don't agree with the every reason people have for not get vaccinated and respect those stick to it.  Getting vaccinated is a choice, working in the NFL is choice, etc.

1 hour ago, Joe Guyden said:

why are so many people so stupid?

I blame the news/internet news, I'm willing to bet it's where the majority of anyone in North America gets all the facts from.

Dak probably heard some whack job talking about how it's against the law to have to reveal your vaccination status, etc and instead of investigating further or reading up on it for himself he just took it at face value of being true.

3 minutes ago, Joe Guyden said:

I mean, if you’re going to be talking about HIPAA, especially on camera,  maybe google it once.

Guy makes more money than 99.9% of the world will ever see combined.

He doesn't have to do shit in his mind.

Which is another reason why we shouldn't listen to a single thing any athlete/celebrity/musician/etc has to say.