SportsWrath

Dreaming NYG

mastershake

Honest to God had a vivid dream last night where Austin Johnson and Sam Beal went down with injuries and for some reason Giants fans were complaining that this was going to ruin our Season, but our 3rd draft pick G Sadarius Hutcherson won rookie of the year.

Your boy shake is a draft nerd and desperate for the NFL, LOL.

Cool, after the vaccine I had a dream I was a time/dimension traveler because I accidentally found a way to create a portal with Instagram, in my real life I was a shrimp boat captain, in the different dimension I was hitchhiking and the guy that gave me a ride new all about the dimension traveling.  I ran into myself while trying to feed the lobster creatures from Stephen King's Gunslinger series, and on my final "Leap", I became a bunny, and then I was stuck because bunnies obviously don't have Instagram accounts. 

Sam Beal is still on the team eh?

Wonder if he's camp casualty, think the Giants can save a couple million letting him walk.

After trading OBJ I had a dream he somehow ended up on the Redskins and a game against us had 7TDs and 450+ yards, and during one of his catches out of bounds he ran into Eli and Eli started crying that he wanted him back.

Pretty sure that was a Sativa dream.

2 minutes ago, BlueInCanada said:

Sam Beal is still on the team eh?

Wonder if he's camp casualty, think the Giants can save a couple million letting him walk.

After trading OBJ I had a dream he somehow ended up on the Redskins and a game against us had 7TDs and 450+ yards, and during one of his catches out of bounds he ran into Eli and Eli started crying that he wanted him back.

Pretty sure that was a Sativa dream.

Rumor has it Beal has rubbed the new coaches the wrong way and will probably be cut.

On 3/28/2021 at 12:34 PM, Virginia Giant said:

Cool, after the vaccine I had a dream I was a time/dimension traveler because I accidentally found a way to create a portal with Instagram, in my real life I was a shrimp boat captain, in the different dimension I was hitchhiking and the guy that gave me a ride new all about the dimension traveling.  I ran into myself while trying to feed the lobster creatures from Stephen King's Gunslinger series, and on my final "Leap", I became a bunny, and then I was stuck because bunnies obviously don't have Instagram accounts. 

LOL....I had a crazy covid shot dream too.

In mine....I was talking to Jesus...who incidentally is Badger ...a big one.....and one that is none to pleased with our earthy behaviors.

C.W agon