SportsWrath

I am guessing all those teams that didnt offer enough for Deshaun Watson are breathing a sigh of relief.

Chuck Wagon

One the civil suit from the masseuse came out ...in Huston....with a supposed known ambulance chaser running the gig...i thought "asshole looking to get paid....unless more some out".

Welp....

Its been less then 48 hours and there are already 2 more.

...this one....is closer to Rape ...then basic dick showing.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/third-civil-suit-filed-against-houston-texans-quarterback-deshaun-watson-alleging-sexual-assault-173153176.html

Hope its bullshit....I saw a doc on him when he was at Clemson....really never figured him to be "This Guy".....seemed like the exact opposite type.

C.W agon

3 hours ago, Herc said:

He got rusty harden as his attorney.  I remember that dudes name from the Roger Clemens crap from years ago 

With all the Miami, SF, and the Jets moves today on draft position....and the Seahawks basically saying no to the Bears other worldly offer for Russel....looks like the Watson market has moved on.

C. Wagon

20 hours ago, Tempest said:

Some coincidence this stuff shows up when he wants to get traded off the Texans and they are not interested in trading him.

Maybe...but...they are on the hook for $111 million garenteed with this guy Temp...and...push come to shove...they could have gotten the Vikes vs Cowboys Hershel Walker on steroids trade consideration for him if they did decide to move him. 

Be pretty short sighted to shit stain their number one asset.

I have to think his signing a $165 Million dollar contract extension in September might also play a role in this suit.

C. Wgaon

48 minutes ago, Chuck Wagon said:

I have to think his signing a $165 Million dollar contract extension in September might also play a role in this suit.

C. Wgaon

He was always going to get his comeuppance, but hey, no sense filing the lawsuit until he was off his rookie deal and had cashed in. 

3 hours ago, Chuck Wagon said:

Maybe...but...they are on the hook for $111 million garenteed with this guy Temp...and...push come to shove...they could have gotten the Vikes vs Cowboys Hershel Walker on steroids trade consideration for him if they did decide to move him. 

Be pretty short sighted to shit stain their number one asset.

C. Wgaon

We're talking about a team that was named the Texans so they couldn't move out of Texas.  Ok true that didn't stop the Oilers from changing their name and moving anyway.  Texans aren't letting him go under any circumstance. 

hankhill.jpg

17 minutes ago, Tempest said:

We're talking about a team that was named the Texans so they couldn't move out of Texas.  Ok true that didn't stop the Oilers from changing their name and moving anyway.  Texans aren't letting him go under any circumstance. 

hankhill.jpg

I am not necessarily disagreeing with you....but I can't seem them being the ones dinging him up on this.

You drop $165 mill to make him the face of the franchise...then...narc him out for being....well....inappropriately aggressive in a nonsexual setting...or...whatever they come up with to clean it up.

Just doesnt make sense.

C. Wagon

5 hours ago, Chuck Wagon said:

I am not necessarily disagreeing with you....but I can't seem them being the ones dinging him up on this.

You drop $165 mill to make him the face of the franchise...then...narc him out for being....well....inappropriately aggressive in a nonsexual setting...or...whatever they come up with to clean it up.

Just doesnt make sense.

C. Wagon

It would be an interesting twist if it was the fan base.  Paying someone $165 MILLION to throw a football does not make sense.  :laugh:

11 hours ago, Tempest said:

It would be an interesting twist if it was the fan base.  Paying someone $165 MILLION to throw a football does not make sense.  :laugh:

LOL....well....You raise a good point.

Its up to 20 allegations now and he now deleting instragram msg.....

C. Wgaon

21 hours ago, Tempest said:

We're talking about a team that was named the Texans so they couldn't move out of Texas.  Ok true that didn't stop the Oilers from changing their name and moving anyway.

It also didn't stop the Dallas Texans from moving to KC and becoming the Chiefs.

Watson is a freakazoid.  I know, I would have done the same thing...but I don't make $100 gorillion dollars.