SportsWrath

John Ross

UK-Giantsfan

Hope this guy can get healthy and stay healthy because he is bloody quick.

Low risk deal .....former 9th overall pick with 4.22 40 time ( that's quicker than Tyreek Hill FFS )

KR or 3rd WR perhaps ......still need to draft WR at pick #11 IMO

1 hour ago, Herc said:

The problem is he’s missed 44/64 games.  We’ll prob never find out if he’ll ever be good because he can’t stay healthy 

We just need him to stay healthy which he's never done and have a personal renaissance at WR in a Giants offense that's been lousy for the last 6 years and still doesn't have an OL.

No problem at all!

14 minutes ago, mastershake said:

Coleman was playing well with his 5 receptions for us in 2018?

He looked good or atleast like he was getting it together.  

He was also the return guy that year if you forgot lol and was actually doing well at it.

But yes let's just hate on everything.

6 minutes ago, BlueInCanada said:

He looked good or atleast like he was getting it together.  

He was also the return guy that year if you forgot lol and was actually doing well at it.

But yes let's just hate on everything.

Ah a kick returner with the new kickoff rules and vast majority being touchbacks now.

Too bad Ross hasn't returned a single kick in the NFL.

Just now, mastershake said:

Ah a kick returner with the new kickoff rules and vast majority being touchbacks now.

Well we've got that covered.

He played before the change though lol 

Coleman played well he didn't live up to his potential but before the injury took him out in 2019 we were all excited to have him back.

Once again I don't know what your complaining about throwing a vet minimum contract at a WR and seeing if there's anything there.

It's the moves Getty ISNT making we should be complaining about lol 

I mean there's knowing this team isn't at a competitive level and then there's just plain pressimism but I don't blame anyone for being that way after the last 10 years of Mara's ownership and decisions lol 

21 minutes ago, BlueInCanada said:

He played before the change though lol 

Coleman played well he didn't live up to his potential but before the injury took him out in 2019 we were all excited to have him back.

Once again I don't know what your complaining about throwing a vet minimum contract at a WR and seeing if there's anything there.

It's the moves Getty ISNT making we should be complaining about lol 

I mean there's knowing this team isn't at a competitive level and then there's just plain pressimism but I don't blame anyone for being that way after the last 10 years of Mara's ownership and decisions lol 

$2.5mm isn't a minimum contract. A minimum contract is ~$800k.

Either way, complete waste of precious cap resources. We didn't need another back of the roster WR for $2.5mm.

We already had the back of the roster WRs filled with Board and Pettis. We need someone who can actually be expected to contribute to this offense, not wishful thinking.

This is Cody Latimer, Russell Shepherd, Cody Core, Benny Fowler, and Coleman, but 2021. More trash on this roster.