SportsWrath

Joe Judge end of season presser.

BlueInCanada

2 hours ago, BlueInCanada said:

This fucking guy could make the laziest of fucks run through walls for him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=io1eVPW8mZQ&t=717s

2 hours ago, boohyah said:

They have the right coach now. That alone means we are on the right track.

Definitely has a Parcells / Belichick vibe in terms of being direct in his comments.   He's a no BS guy without coming off as a dick.

3 hours ago, BlueInCanada said:

This fucking guy could make the laziest of fucks run through walls for him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=io1eVPW8mZQ&t=717s

I thought it was pretty weak...

I hate the Eagles. I truly do. beside the Red Sox, I can't think of another team I hate more than the Eagles. Having said that, The Eagles don't owe us or the NFL shit. They need to do what's best for their team. Period... I'm surprised Hurts started the game to be honest with you. We didn't make the playoffs because of US. Not the Eagles! We were on top of the Division and we let it slip through our fingers. 

7 hours ago, NeMesiS said:

I hate the Eagles. I truly do. beside the Red Sox, I can't think of another team I hate more than the Eagles. Having said that, The Eagles don't owe us or the NFL shit. They need to do what's best for their team. Period... I'm surprised Hurts started the game to be honest with you. We didn't make the playoffs because of US. Not the Eagles! We were on top of the Division and we let it slip through our fingers. 

Honestly, I'm hoping we trade this guy just to move up a few spots with our 2nd round pick back into the 1st round. 

I fucking hate Evan Engram. 

7 hours ago, NeMesiS said:

Judge started off saying that the Giants had 16 chances to have won the playoff spot...    and I could not agree more with him that giving anything less than 100% to win a game is disrespectful.   At the very least it shows a lack of character...    I know I would not want to play for a coach who gives up on a game, for any reason.

1 hour ago, Pdouble said:

I remember when posters were calling Coughlin an asshole for winning “meaningless” games and messing up our draft pick.  

Good times.  

That week 16 matchup against the Patriots. 

"Why isn't he resting the starters!!!?!!? The Pat's are going undefeated anyways! Someone could get hurt!"

2 hours ago, Pdouble said:

I remember when posters were calling Coughlin an asshole for winning “meaningless” games and messing up our draft pick.  

Good times.  

I honestly had no problem with Hurts getting the start, and Pederson resting players who are under contract and known commodities.  It makes sense to give younger players some game experience and get tape on what they do well.  You can consider that a "soft tank" I guess. 

When he pulled Hurts though and went for it on 4th down instead of tying the game, it was obvious what was really going on. 

39 minutes ago, Sephiroth said:

I honestly had no problem with Hurts getting the start, and Pederson resting players who are under contract and known commodities.  It makes sense to give younger players some game experience and get tape on what they do well.  You can consider that a "soft tank" I guess. 

When he pulled Hurts though and went for it on 4th down instead of tying the game, it was obvious what was really going on. 

Kicking a game tying Field Goal is most likely the right decision..  but going for it in that situation is not so much throwing the game away but taking a risk for the win when you really have nothing to lose.   But then taking out your QB for a guy from the practice squad who cannot even catch a snap is a different thing.