SportsWrath

Jones doubtful for Seahawks.

BlueInCanada

I think Colt McCoy is up to the challenge.  Has extensive experience, certainly not the David Carr experience behind center.  I mentioned before that if Colt McCoy outplays Daniel Jones the next couple of games, we have a real problem.

14 hours ago, Tempest said:

I think Colt McCoy is up to the challenge.  Has extensive experience, certainly not the David Carr experience behind center.  I mentioned before that if Colt McCoy outplays Daniel Jones the next couple of games, we have a real problem.

No we wouldn't.   DJ is the future... and to the extent we have a problem, it's a good problem to have.  

14 hours ago, Tempest said:

Yep.

DJ love the kid, but if he's going to be out one to two, or more games a year you have to start looking at the back up position as a necessity.

He's a small dude (muscle wise) and he doesn't have the Eli "chonkyness" either, he can't take hits like he does while he's running the ball, and he's going to have to start leanring to throw the ball away or run out of bounds, before he's out another handful of games.

If next year we are looking at the same thing, him getting hurt for a few more games, if DG is fired that is, you might be looking at a GM thinking about going to get a new kid in the early rounds f the draft.