SportsWrath

Giants trade golden to cards

Herc

1 hour ago, Nas said:

Fuck.   The one guy who is busting his ass out there... Some of the moves this FO makes is down right bizzarre.   I don't believe that a person doesn't "fit".   A coach should tailor his plays to his players' strengths... 

You can't tailor the defense to the strength of one player at the expense of the entire unit.  

On 10/24/2020 at 11:37 AM, mastershake said:

Oh you mean like he's had no red zone sacks while the opposing offensive was driving, to help completely short change the opposing offense and help force a field goal (which the team missed)?

5:33

Yeah sure...no impact.

On 10/24/2020 at 11:42 AM, mastershake said:

Or like when he helped force a three and out after the giants just went up 14-3, putting the initiative back in the giants hands?

3:00

Yeah, no impact

I never once said he didn't have positive plays but he didn't have an impact on the outcome of a game.

Like when the game was on the line on any situation like you know needing a key third down stop like later in that game with 38 seconds left with Dalton having all the time in the world to throw the ball on the big catch by Gallup?

Golden was a statue all drive long.

Or how about that Eagles game when he did nothing after the second half?

I'm glad that we had a pass rush who disappeared when the game was on the line on in any capacity and a play needed to be made.

Once again show me a time when Golden rose to the occasion to make a play when the the needed it the most.

Like the Giants these last five years he disappeared with the rest of the defense.

5 hours ago, Nas said:

Fuck.   The one guy who is busting his ass out there... Some of the moves this FO makes is down right bizzarre.   I don't believe that a person doesn't "fit".   A coach should tailor his plays to his players' strengths... 

He was a FA after this year,why not trade him for value?

I guy expect Zeitler and Tate to be moved as well is possible by next week.