SportsWrath

Opting out

Storm

1 hour ago, Tempest said:

Have to admit Sam Beal opting out ticks me off.  Perhaps he forgot he has played 6 games in two years and has something to prove if he wants to have a job next season.  

Yep was supposed to be his year to show he had something that he deserved a spot on the team, at a position that the Giants find themselves incredibly thin at.

I mean I get it, you're worried, I dont know if he has a wife/kid so it's understandable.

But you have to figure that you're basically as good as cut at this point.

No new coaching staff is going to want a project CB going into year five next year?, with 6 games of film on them

Yeah Beal is one I don’t really understand. Guess he’s got his reasons but many beat writers has him pegged as the starter without Baker. Giants have to look at Logan Ryan.

3 minutes ago, mastershake said:

Where the hell is Gettlemen to pounce on Logan Ryan before some other team snatches him up?

"Other team snatches him up"

Dude wants 10+ million a year to play nickle corner in some teams system, if another team wants to pay him that then I'll gladly let that happen.

1 hour ago, CrazedDogs said:

I'd rather give the young guys like Beal the experience.

Oh wait.

I'm excited to see what we have in Bellantine/Love on the outside.

Atleast we got the youth at the CB position and aren't relying on free agent journeymen.