SportsWrath

Markus Kuhn

JMFP

I'm slightly optimistic about his play. He looked bad in preseason, but during the regular season he's going to play more of a NT role. It looked to me like he was getting work in the preseason at areas that were not necessarily his strength, but when asked to play two gaps he was eating space and not giving much ground.

I'm slightly optimistic about his play. He looked bad in preseason, but during the regular season he's going to play more of a NT role. It looked to me like he was getting work in the preseason at areas that were not necessarily his strength, but when asked to play two gaps he was eating space and not giving much ground.

Yeah, the coaches must see something there. Alot of fans hammer him. I hope you're right.

Yeah, me too. But one constant with TC has been that guys aren't necessarily put into positions to succeed in the preseason. It seems like more often, they're putting guys in a spot to see what they do when outside of their comfort zone. So I'm not too alarmed by poor preseason performance.